The Truth

Lore will not be accurate.

Contains Flashback.
########################

"Barbatos...are you serious?This is Gnosis that is the proof of an archon status.Such a precious item,do you really want to use it for this mere human life?"
Dottore asked.

"What is the use of this Gnosis if I can't save one person life?"
Venti said with smile.He looked at (Y/n) tenderly.He couldn't save her in the past and could only watch her death helplessly.

But this time is different.

She appeared in front of him again.

Even her appearence is changed and she can't remember anything.

He knew that this is his second chance.

He will use this chance to start everything with her.

Gnosis?He is grateful that this thing can be useful at this time.But Gnosis is like another body part after being with him for so long.Now,he forcibly cut off the invisible connection with it.It make him feel the pain of extracting his own heart.

But that pain is nothing compared to the pain of losing her again.

This time...he must not fail.
.
.
.

(Y/n) saw Venti's determined eyes and Gnosis in his hand.Her heart started to ache.The anger borned in her heart  when she see Venti's pale face.

Suddenly,the blurred image of Venti's running from the distance toward her appeared in her mind.And she looked herself that her chest has been pierced by the blade with electro power.

'What is happening?Am I hallucinating?What are these images?'

(Y/n) also feel that her legs become weak as she saw these images.There are so many indescribable negative emotions rushed into her head.

Her world completely turned black.

The System's found out that the piece of soul is trying to break free again.The seal began to crack.

But the System silently used his power to seal the soul again.He knew that (Y/n) saw the little bit of the past but he just need to extract that memory from (Y/n).

By doing so,she will be safe.
.
.
.

Aether felt himself that he is too weak at this moment.He wrote down this grudge in his heart silently.When he meet Dottore next time,he will revenge him .

"Hahahahaha!Look at her.She already passed out because of fear.You paid so much for such a weak girl."
Dottore saw that (Y/n) already lost her conscious in his hand.He couldn't help but laugh.

"Shut up and release her now!"
Venti used his wind elemental power.The Gnosis slowly floated toward Dottore.

Dottore grabbed the Gnosis from the air and smiled.He stored it in his Vision's Storage.

He forcibly pushed (Y/n) toward Aether and Venti.

(Y/n) is about to fall to ground.

However,(Y/n) was embraced by Venti.

Aether want to attack Dottore because (Y/n) is safe but was stopped by Venti.

"Don't attack him,Aether!He is stronger than what he look like."

"You know me very well.So,see you soon."
Dottore said.Now,he got Gnosis unexpectedly.Even if he don't meet Nameless,this trip is worthwhile.

Just when he is about to leave,he heard Venti's  words.