Teucer

Lore will not be accurate.

########################

The next day.

(Y/n) is waiting at the location from her clone memory.She is little nervous to be honest.

Why?

Because she have to meet Childe and to pretend as his girlfriend ! And she already saw and touch his body.

'What if he remember about me?'

{Host, the forgetful brick's effect is permanent.There is no need to be worry about.}

'And he fall in love with me like in a korean drama series?'

{Host, you are overthinking.}

'Kiss me and....'

(A/n: The following thoughts are not suitable for the readers who want to read normal fanfics.So, Author decided not to write it.Ah..I forgot this is reader's fic.Anyway...( ꈍᴗꈍ))

{Host? Are you listening to my voice?}
The System don't know why his host is so good at overthinking.
.
.
.

Child saw the girl who will be his fake girlfriend for one week.She is wearing the adventurer's uniform and seem to be waiting for him.He must admit that she is beautiful girl which is perfect for his problem.

"You are (Y/n), right?"
Childe asked.

Her's (e/c) eyes looked at him.She don't say anything back to him.She...she seem to be froze?

"Hello, are you ok?"
Childe asked with concerned.

"Sorry. I am fine.It...it is just you surprised me a bit."
(Y/n) said with smile.In her mind, she is screaming like a fangirl.

"Alright.Let me introduce myself.My name is Childe and the owner of toy factory.My brother will be arrived in five minutes.Your job is to pretend as my lover in front of him."
Childe said.

"Ok."
(Y/n) nodded.Now, she knew the reason why Childe need girlfriend.Because his brother is coming to Liyue!

'So, Teucer is going to be appeared in Liyue earlier than original plot.Well, it does not matter.His appearance will not effect the liyue plot.'
(Y/n) thinks in her mind.

The two become silent after brief introduction.

(Y/n) glanced at Childe.She want to start conversation but her brain couldn't find anything to say.In the end, she decided not to say anything.

Childe also want to talk with (Y/n) about something but the area he expertised is battles and beating people.Besides, he don't know whether (Y/n) want to listen it or not.So, he chose to stay silent.

A few minutes later, the large ship can be seen from the Liyue Harbor.It is slowly stopped at the port.

The people coming down from the ship.Among them, the boy around twelve years old with his large backpack is running toward Childe and (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked at Childe and found out that he is already running toward his brother.

"Brotherrrrr!"

"Teucerrr!"

Two brothers hugged each other.This scene is quite touching.

"Teucer, what do you want to do?"
Childe stand up after hugging his brother and asked.

The two walked toward (Y/n).

"Brother...who is she?"
Teucer don't answer the question and pointed at beautiful big sister who is watching them.