Aftermath:The Letter.

"Relax,I will go slowly."

"No!I don't want to!"

"Don't be afraid,hold my hand (Y/n).Just lean on me."
On the horse,Kaeya said to (Y/n).He chuckled in his mind.No.1 rebel is afraid of riding the horse.He must admit that her acting is really good.

He decided to speed up a little.

(Y/n) who is really scared hold Kaeya's hand tightly and leaned on him.But she felt that the horse is running faster and faster.

She screamed.

"Ahhhh!It's too fast!It's too fast!"

The Knights who are following them from behind looked at their Captain's horse moving further away along with the scream of the girl
are speechless.

'Why are they talking like this?!If the outsider heard them,I am afraid that big misunderstanding will happen!'

But what they didn't notice that there is someone who is silently watching all of this.
.
.
.
.
.
The horse start to slow down as they reached the gate of Mondstadt.

(Y/n) felt tired because she screamed all the way.She regret that she believed Kaeya's meaning of 'slow'.

Kaeya looked at the girl's expression and smiled.He asked in gentle voice,

"(Y/n),are you ok?"

"I am fine.Can you put me down?I can walk on my own."

"If you are fine,why not ride the horse around the Mondstadt with me?"

"No!"

Looking at (Y/n)'s panic expression,Kaeya want to applaud for her acting skills.

'She looks like a cute rabbit.Sure enough,I was deceived by this acting skills.Well,I will see how you pretend from now on.'

Kaeya stopped the horse in front of the Mondstadt.He jumped down from the horse and helped (Y/n) to get down.

"Captain,is everything going well?"
Lawrence asked when he saw Kaeya.

"Yes.We captured the bandits and bought back the books.Soon,they will arrive.Make sure to transport the books to the owner."
Kaeya said.

"Yes,sir!"
Lawrence nodded.

Kaeya holds (Y/n) hand and continues to walk.

"Hey,release me.I am going to my home."
(Y/n) said.

"No,I want to take you to hospital to check your condition."

"But I am completely fine."

"No,you aren't.You fought against seven bandits without vision.So,I am worried that you might hurt somewhere in your body."
Kaeya said without intention to let go of (Y/n)'s hand.

'This guy is planning something!'
(Y/n) said in her mind.It's not that she looked everyone with doubt.But this is Kaeya!

He is extremely dangerous and good at scheming.He is like natural enemy for her.

'I must not show any flaw.Now,I am weak girl who lost her memory.'
(Y/n) decided to push her acting skill to maximum.

"Then,can you let go of my hand?It hurts."
(Y/n) said with a pitiful expression, Everyone who saw her would really feel sorry for her.

Hearing her say this, Kaeya's heart seemed to have hit the spot.The thought of protecting her immediately arose.But he noticed his thoughts.

'No!'

Kaeya took a deep breath.He let go of (Y/n's) hand and looked at her innocent face.Those who don't know about her may not even think of her as the No.1 rebel.