Don't worry, I am here.

Lore will not be accurate.

Of course, Nameless arrived.
###########################

(Y/n) is watching the battle battle between Liyue Qixing and Osial.

As experienced person in regard to Corrupted Fate line , (Y/n) know that there will be serious problem.

The Corrupted Fate Line this time is very weird. The one before which (Y/n) encountered is in Dreamland.Its goal is to kill only Rosalyne. Even so, it is very powerful. If not for System's help at that time, (Y/n) will not able to save Rosalyne.

Now, it is on the neck of ancient demon god.A very angry ancient demon god to be exactly.

{ Host, although winning chance are low, it is not completely zero. Let's destroy it's fate core and everything will be fine.}

"Do you think that I can get close to him? Besides, where is the location of fate core?"
(Y/n) looked at huge body of Osial who is releasing extremely powerful hydro elemental energy and asked.

{ Ahem, the core is hiding in Osial's consciousness. I can help you enter his consciousness.But it just that Osial's mental strength is very strong because of corrupted fate line. It is difficult for me to break into his mind. }

" You are the system. Why is it so difficult for you?"

{If it was before , I can do it easily. But the Main System took away some of my power as punishment for disobeying her order. But don't worry. I just need one moment. For example, put him into great pain. I can take advantage of that.}

"So, I need to create the opportunity for you."

{ Host, please act quickly. The mission is to kill Osial and it seems that Liyue Qixing can no longer hold on. Your last hit plan is going to fail. If it fail, the mission will not be complete. If that happens, both of us will die! }

"Be quiet! I am thinking. Open my status!"
(Y/n) said.

The light blue screen appeared.(Y/n) searched for attack skills.Of course , she is going to use everything she have but she must use them wisely.

(Y/n)'s eyes fall on these skill.

{Thunder Storm of Forbidden One:Summon Thunder Storm for three minutes to strike down at the opponent.Greatly boost attack power,movement speed and attack speed to 100%.During that period,immune to any electro related abilities and reduce cool down of all skills to half.

Cooldown- 48 hours.}

{1.Pyro Resistance(passive)-Your pyro Resistance was increased by 90%.

2.Pyrokinesis-You can freely create/control the fire as long as your body can withstand.

3.The Crimson Witch Of Flame-Enter the state of Crimson Witch of Flame for ten minutes,burning the area around you with flame.During that period,all of your pyro attacks will shred the opponent's defense for 70% and own defense will increase to 100%.
(Cooldown-24 hour.)}

Ring of Greater Lord: The ring which is made by the Desert Guardian as present for the Greater Lord.Unfortunately, it's original power are partly destroyed due to war.However, it still contained the will of Desert Guardian who want to protect the Greater Lord.

'The Guardian's Blessing'(passive): 50% Dendro resistance.50% Geo resistance.

'Cloud Step'(Active):You can jump twice in midair.The second jump will add the special effect of the Anemo wings for 5 second and immune from any attack.Cooldown- 1 hour.