Signora

Shenhe:Where is my (Y/n)?(If I think about it carefully,genshin impact is basically (Y/n) game

(If I think about it carefully,genshin impact is basically (Y/n) game.I mean we use our ign as our name.Ayy...I need to sleep Zzzz.)
##############################
After solving the many fatui guard inside the base,the trio entered the big hall.There is beautiful and attaractive woman sitting crossed legs on the throne.She looked at (Y/n) and said with mocking tone,

"Finally,you are here,Barbatos.This time,you are not late."

(Y/n)-"..."

Venti! What have you done?!!

"I am not Anemo Archon."

"Do you think I am fool?I already know about your scheming.Don't try to fool me."

Signora said.

Diluc and Aether -"......"

Should we explain it to her or not?

Signora also glanced at Aether And Diluc as if she is looking at ant.She continued,

"Even if Traveler and the famous dark night hero is with you,you can't escape tonight."

"Stop talking nonsense.Where is the Holy Lyre?"

(Y/n) said frostily.Since the other dont believe that she is not anemo archon,explaining is waste of time.But in her mind,she knew that the battle can't be avoided because the other party said the words such as 'you can't escape' which is the common usage in video games if the boss fight is about to happen.Even though she is very scared in her mind,she need to act calm and cool.

With two husbandos on my side,I am not afraid.They are super powerful.

"The Lyre is here."

Signora snapped her finger and the Holy Lyre appeared in her hand and throw it to the floor.But the lyre is completely broken.She already destroyed it.

Signora condensed many ice shards from the air and laughed,

"I am waiting for this day!Die!Anemo Archon!"

She shoot the ice shards towards (Y/n) but the shards are easily destroyed by Diluc who is full of anger.

"Dare to attack while talking.Since you chose this way,I will make sure you will get what you deserve!"

Diluc fused his claymore with pyro and start fighting Signora.

"Paimon,hide now!"

Aether said while rushing to Signora with his sword.

"Okie!Teach her a lesson!"

Paimon said before she disappeared.

Signora want to attack Barbatos again but she don't expect that the power of traveler and dark night hero is so strong.So,she decided to solve these two first.But the anger rose in her heart at the same time because of the Anemo Archon's behaviour.