Chapter 46

FOUR MONTHS LATER

"Harry, they're literally going to be awake any second," I whispered through my laughs, trying to fight him as he tried to pull me in closer.

"Well, they're not awake at this very second," he smirked as he caught hold of my forearm and forced me onto his chest under the sheets.

I was still laughing as I pressed my lips to his, shifting to straddle his waist with my right palm digging into the mattress above his shoulders, the left resting gently on his chest. There was still a decent amount of pain in my shoulder if I put too much pressure on it, which Harry was always mindful of even when we were fucking around like this.

"You know, this is a highly inappropriate outfit for a mother of two," he said, tucking his arms behind his head as I sat up on his lower stomach.

I looked down at the red lace push-up bra and matching high-waisted underwear. He gave the set to me as an early Christmas present last night, and I liked it so much that I wanted to wear it to bed. Besides, it's not like he gave me much time to wear it last night in the first place.

"You thought it was pretty appropriate last night," I smirked right back at him as I slid my hands up and down his chest.

He shook his head at me as he sat up to tease me with his mouth by pulling back and dodging my attempt to kiss him. "You better hope Santa didn't know about all the things you did last night, or there might not be anything for you under the tree when we go downstairs."

My nose wrinkled as I laughed over his jaw. "See but the thing is, my boyfriend kept calling me a good girl while he moaned my name, so that counts for something, right?"

Smiling, his lips grazed over mine as he nodded and gave me a slow kiss. "You were being a good girl," he confirmed. "A really good girl."

I inhaled a sharp breath as he suddenly pushed my hips back until I could feel his partially hard length pressing into my underwear, and my heart was already racing as he glided his hands down to my breasts and squeezed them over the bra. Now that I wasn't breastfeeding anymore and they weren't in pain all the time, he could actually do that.

"Merry Christmas!" Nora came bursting through the bedroom door just as Harry leaned in for another kiss, and she wasn't alone. She was holding Gemma the best she could, with the poor baby's arms up and torso stretched out until her shirt was almost coming off.

"Nora," I scoffed a laugh as I scrambled to get off of Harry and cover him up. "What did we talk about?"

"It's Christmas, Mommy!"

"We talked about knocking," Harry reminded her with an edge in his tone, but she ignored him as I walked over to collect Gemma, holding her on my hip with my good arm.

"Get up, Daddy, get up!" Nora jumped on the bed, and I couldn't help but laugh as Harry just stared at her with a little less love than usual.

"Come on, Daddy," I winked at him as I set Gemma down on his bare chest. "It's Christmas."

He rolled his eyes at me as I hurried to get dressed in a pair of grey joggers with a cropped white t-shirt. I stayed in the bedroom while he threw on a pair of sweats himself, and he carried Gemma downstairs with us so I wouldn't have to.

"Okay, breakfast first and then presents," I instructed.

Nora didn't appreciate that so much. "Can't we just start now? We've been waiting all night long."

"Please don't whine, sweetheart," I said. "And no, we need to eat breakfast first. But you know what you can do?"

"What?"