Chapter 47

To be quite honest, I never truly saw myself getting married and having a wedding. It wasn't as though I had the healthiest relationship to look up to when I was a kid, and the only married people I knew as an adult were the men who would come to get a lap dance from me before going home to their wives. So, no, I never had a burning desire to get married...until Harry.

Despite the stress that came along with planning a wedding, I had the time of my life for the last four months bringing it all to life. I enjoyed it so much, in fact, that I considered becoming a wedding planner myself, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be quite as fun if the celebration wasn't for me and the love of my life.

And Harry had been nothing but patient even though he made it clear that he would marry me at the courthouse if it meant we could just make it official already. He never asked what any of the charges on his card were for and he never got onto me for spending too much on anything. All he kept saying was that he wanted me to have every single thing I wanted for our special day, but I hoped he knew that regardless of all the stuff, all I wanted was him.

"Absolutely not," he scoffed from across the room, startling me as I whipped around to see him leaning against the doorway.

"What's wrong with it?" I giggled guiltily, knowing the dress was a bit short for his liking.

"It's too short," he confirmed my suspicion, walking to me with his hands stuffed in his trouser pockets. He still had on the glasses that he wore when he was staring at his screen for too long, and his hair was slightly messed up. He must have been subconsciously running his fingers through it.

"You're so fucking hot," I slid my hands up his broad chest to rest them on his shoulders.

"Flattery isn't going to get you anywhere," he smirked still, letting me pull him in for a kiss. That one turned into two until he was squeezing the lace material of my mini dress, and he hummed softly the way he would when he was ready to take it further.

"Tell me I look nice," I breathed over his shoulder as he start sucking deep, harsh bruises on my neck.

His lips made a loud smacking sound on my skin before he nipped at the corner of my jaw just to make me laugh. "You look so nice."

I smiled back at him, satisfied by the softer look in his sage eyes as he stared into mine. "I can't wait to be your wife in seven days."

The mention of it made his smile grow as he lifted my chin to slot his lips between mine again. "I can't wait to be your husband in seven days."

"That sounds so good," I mumbled over his mouth before he kissed me again, lifting the hem of the dress to squeeze my ass in both hands. He kept doing that with his lips on my neck, my shoulder, and my collarbones until I was out of breath and in need of different underwear.

"Will you wait up for me?" I tried not to whine or moan when that was all I wanted to do, but we didn't have time for all that.

"Of course," he assured me, pulling my dress back down to hold my waist instead. "Always, baby."

I nodded as he kissed me once more. "And the guys are just coming over here tonight? You don't even wanna go out for your bachelor party?"

"Not at all, really," he tucked my pin-straight hair behind my ear. "I'm happy to just do it here."

"Okay, but you're not allowed to work," I frowned up at him. "No checking emails or taking phone calls."

"Alright," he started to smile like he was amused. "Anything else, Miss?"

"No women other than our daughters are allowed in the house," I tightened my arms around his neck just thinking about a stripper touching him. "We might not be married yet, but you're still only mine to touch. No one else's."