Chapter 19 - Amnesia

WC : 357

He woke up in a small bedroom, the few decorations around him were a bed, a wardrobe, a floor length mirror, and a bookshelf filled with books. 'How did I get here?' He thought to himself. His head was pounding and he felt as if he had just pulled two all nighters in a row. He couldn't remember anything, all he knew was that something felt like it was missing. He got up and looked at himself hooded in the mirror, he was wearing a black cloak clasped with a squarish shaped pin and a mask covering the top half of his face etched with the same shape. He stretched his wings out and ran a hand through his hair, 'Why can't I remember anything?' He questioned himself at the same time hearing a knock on the door.

"/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ," A voice called from the other side of the door, "ᔑa∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∴ᔑꖌᒷ ||ᒷℸ ̣?"

That must be him, he was Xelqua, "||ᒷᔑ⍑! ↸𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ リᒷᒷ↸ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣?" He responded, maybe whoever was on the other side of the door could tell him what was going on.

"⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ∴ᔑリℸ ̣ ᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᒲᔑꖌᒷ ᓭ⚍∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ∴ᒷ∷ᒷ 𝙹ꖌᔑ||, ᓵᔑリ ╎ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ╎リ?"

"ᓭ⚍∷ᒷ," As the door opened a girl walked in, she was wearing the same clothes that he was but with a little of her own flair to it, the bottom of her cloak was painted purple and her mask was also etched with swirls. "I'ᒲ ᓭ𝙹 ᓭ𝙹∷∷||, ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ ╎ ᓵᔑリ'ℸ ̣ ∷ᒷᒲᒷᒲʖᒷ∷ ∴⍑𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ." He confessed as she smiled at him.

"ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹リᒷᓭℸ ̣ ꖎ|| ᒲᔑꖌᒷᓭ ᓭᒷリᓭᒷ, ||𝙹⚍ ⎓ᒷꖎꖎ !¡∷ᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ || ⍑ᔑ∷↸ ᔑ ⎓ᒷ∴ ↸ᔑ||ᓭ ᔑ⊣𝙹. ╎'ᒲ ᓭ⚍∷!¡∷╎ᓭᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍∷ ᒷ⍊ᒷリ ᔑ∴ᔑꖌᒷ ∷╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ リ𝙹∴. ╎ ᔑꖎ∴ᔑ||ᓭ ∴ᔑ∷リ ||𝙹⚍ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⎓ꖎ|| ⎓𝙹∷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹𝙹 ꖎ𝙹リ⊣ ᔑリ↸ ||𝙹⚍ ∴ᒷリℸ ̣ ᔑリ↸ ╎⊣リ𝙹∷ᒷ↸ ᒲᒷ." She scolded him, he guessed that she must be his friend or something by the familiar way she was treating him. "ᔑリ||∴ᔑ||, ᒲ|| リᔑᒲᒷ'ᓭ !¡ᒷᔑ∷ꖎ."

Dear Reader, 

Back to the usual length, I've got a dog keeping me up by snoring so I'm working on writing instead. I don't have much to say this time so goodnight!

With warm regards, 

Star (She/They)