Don't Be a Prick, Wrap That Dick

Chapter Nineteen: Don’t Be a Prick, Wrap That Dick

I sigh hunched over at the table. Pushing my peas around on my plate, I listen to my mother explain to dad how I "slept with some slutty girl from the fair. Everyone once in a while dad's eyes will fall on me and he'll shake his head. Once they're done, dad speaks up.

"Son, I'm very disappointed in you. Having sex can lead to STD's and children." That's not what he told Steve. I remember him clearly saying, "That's my boy". Why am I different?

"Can I please just leave?" I whisper staring at my feet, not wanting to look at them.

"Go to your room." I don't even nod as I get up from the round kitchen table and slowly walk to my room. Reed greets me at the door.

"Hope you don't mind but I listened in."

I shrug a little and close the door behind me.

"I'm sorry I got you grounded," he frowns. I pass him up and go to sit on my bed. He plops down next to me.

"It's not fair," I huff, "Steve has done way worse!" Reed places a hand on my shoulder and pulls me close. I don't try to get away.

"They thought you'd be the good one."

"What?" I crinkle my forehead. I've always been better behaved than my brother but I never thought they'd be praising him for being a man whore.

"Princess, let’s just say you give off a more," he pauses for a second, "girlish vibe. You brother is defiantly more manly."

I glare up at him (my head's now lying on his lap). "Thanks Reed, that makes me feel great."

"Don't worry 'bout it. I'll let you top sometimes, that'll make you feel manlier!" My heart skips a beat.

"I can top?" As soon as Reed nods a smirk comes onto my lips. "Let’s do that soon okay?"

Reed brushes his lips over my nose and smiles. "How about tomorrow when your mom's out and dad's at work?"

Thinking about being able to be the dominant one sends a shiver down my spine, and excites me. I remember that night from the fair and how I had Reed moaning my name, god that was nice.

“What do you say?” Reed asks popping me back into reality. He’s happily smiling down at me and I can feel his hand placed on my upper thigh.

I close my eyes and picture what else that hand of his could be doing. “Mmh,” sadly this comes out more of a moan than an agreement.

I feel his hand trail up further up. “What was that?” He whispers huskily.

“Why not tonight?” I bite my lip, knowing already this is a bad idea. If we were to get too loud mom would hear and that would be horrible. Who knows what that woman will do...

Reed chuckles and grabs my thigh, causing me to gasp. “I think you’re turning into a sex addict.”

“Am not!” I pout, opening my eyes finally. “And it doesn’t help when you’re feeling me up twenty-four seven!” Of course this doesn’t stop him from grabbing my “friend” though my dark-wash jeans. I groan in both pleasure and annoyance.

“I can’t just stop feeling you up! I love your reactions!” he begins to run a finger up and down my now hard-on. Why must just small things like this turn me on so much? I guess it’s because Reed is the one doing it, if it were anyone else I don’t think I’d react this way at all.

Knowing he’s not going to stop, I allow my pants to be unzipped and Reed’s cool hand to wondering into my boxers. I moan quietly as he begins pumping his hand up and down my dick.