The call

Wednesday
Peters POV

I Wake up to my alarm and head downstairs to start breakfast for everyone, but when I get there Mrs. Emery is... cooking? "Do you need any help ma'am" I ask a little confused "oh no sweetie no need to help you need to get ready for school, and your plate is right there!" I nod my head and walk over to the plate to see eggs, bacon, and 2 pieces of toast.

I smile at it knowing I'm safe here but the smile turns into a frown when Clyde takes over
Don't eat it your fat enough
She just pities you
Give it to someone else
Your being a burden
I take a piece of bacon hesitantly and eat it while packing my homework in my back. I go to talk to Henry when my phone rings.

"Is this Peter Parker?" The voice on the phone says "yes ma'am this is him" "great! I'm Pepper Potts and You have been chosen for the internship at Stark Industries Mr. Parker." "W-what really?!" I ask surprised in the phone. "Yes mr. Parker! After school there will be a black Limousine waiting out there for you and 4 other kids, get in and the driver happy will take you to Stark Industries." "Y-yes ma'am" I say "great! See you then!"  Then she hung up.

I smile and practically jump up and down but resisted cause my ribs were still in pain from the other day. "What's so exiting?" Mr. Emery asks while walking down the stairs about to leave for work. "I just got a call from stark industries!! I passed that internship and I have to go there tonight to see if I got the internship!" I said trying to stay still while slightly bouncing on my heals. "Wow Peter that's amazing!" Mr. Emery said "I-is it ok if I go t-there tonight?" I asked a little scared I was gonna get hit.

Mr. Emery came close to me and put his hand on my shoulder and smiled, but then frowned when I flinched in fear. "Of course Peter it's ok! Just be back by 10 pm please. And you don't have to be scared here Pete we aren't gonna hurt you your safe" he patted my shoulder and walked to the kitchen where his wife was.

I was so exited I skipped out the door to the subway. I got out my phone which had a cracked scream and went to text the group chat with Ned and Mj first.

Group of losers

Peter
GUYS
GUYS
GUESS WHAT

Queen of everyone
Good morning to you too

Ned led
What is it??!!
Did you win the lottery!!

Peter
Sadly no.
BUTTTTT
I JUST GOT A CALL FROM SI
I PASSED THE INTERNSHIP TEST

Ned led
THATS AMAZING DUDE

Queen of Everyone
YAYYYYYY
AYYYYY
CONGRATS LOSER!!!
Was it a call about going into a black Limo after school and a driver named 'happy'

Peter
YES
wait did you get a call from SI too??

Queen of everyone
Yep!!
Did the other loser get one too?

Ned led
Yep!

Peter
YESSSSSSSSSSS
wait....
But there's only two openings :(

Ned led
Maybe one of us and the other 2 kids will be on lower levels

Peter
Hopefully

I switch group chats and go to text Mr. hacker and all them about what happened!

The gc no one wanted

Peter
GUYS
PEOPLE
STRANGERS
FAMILY!!
GUESS WHAT

Bucket
What?
What happened?