The internship

Peters POV

Happy walked to the elevator and we all followed, the doors opened magically without Having to press any buttons. When we got in there were no buttons. "Hello happy" the ceiling said. All five of us jumped and Happy laughed "don't worry that's just Mr. Starks AI FRIDAY she runs the whole building, as be nice to her stark designed her to have feelings" we all wowed "floor 72 FRIDAY" We started moving and it was kinda fast. Faster than a normal elevator, which kinda makes since cause it's a tall Building.

We got to floor 72 and we walked out to see a blonde woman holding a clipboard and man next to her who looked like a security guard.
"Hello kids!" She said. "As you probably already know I'm Pepper Potts, the CEO of Stark Industries" "raise your hand when I call your name please" she asked "Eugene Thompson?" Flash raised his hand. "Maria White?" She raised her hand. "Michelle Jones Watson?" "Mj please" Mj said while raising her hand. Mrs. Potts nodded her head "Ned Leeds?" Ned raised his hand. "And lastly Peter Parker?" I raised my hand and she smiled.

"If you all could please take a seat while me and Mr. stark talk to you all individually to get to know you guys better" Pepper said "If Eugene could come with me first please" Flash stood up and gave me an evil smirk. I'm dead if he doesn't get in.

About 10 minutes later Flash came out smiling and gave me another evil smirk and I just rolled my eyes. "Maria next please" Maria got up and walked with her. Maria was kinda pretty, she had medium length blonde hair, freckles, and green eyes.

10 minutes later Maria came out and sat back down. "Mj next please" Mj stood up and gave me a thumbs up and I gave her one back. I wondered what was going on In there but I knew I would find out soon even though I would be the last one probably cause of alphabetical order.

10 minutes later Mj came out smiling. "Ned next please" he gave me a head nod and a smile and I gave him an okay symbol with my hand. I went onto my phone and texting the group chat.

The gc no one wanted

Peter
AHHHH
IM NERVOUS
IM NEXT FOR THE INTERVIEW THANGY THANG THATS GOING ON

SRS
It's ok Pete you got this!!
You'll do great!
I know it

Birdbrain
Ya Pete you will

Capsicle
You got this kid I believe in you

Bucket
^

Roads
^^

Capsicle
SERIOUSLY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!

Peter
Capsicle it just means "what they said" or "I was gonna say that". They are agreeing to you

Capsicle
You guys could've just said that!!
Not cool!
You made Peter have to tell me

Bucket
Haha but it was fun watching you suffer

Capsicle
Whatever

Peter
I'm scared cause if Flash doesn't get into the internship I'll be digging my own grave

Srs
What do you mean?
Is he gonna hurt you?

Peter
Uhhh....
Oh would you look at the time
I finna be late to school!

SRS
But your at that internship...

Roads
Huh that's weird

Witch lady
DONT BE SUS
DONT BE SUS