Talk

Jose's POV

I was woken up around 7 am by Clint shaking me and Peter up. I grabbed and stretched. "Morning sleepy heads" Clint said while handing each of us a donut. I looked at Peter and he looked like he wasn't hungry which was weird cause he only at an egg yesterday.

"Thanks Mr. Barton" Peter said "ya... thanks" I said with a slight smile. He smiled a little bit but he looked like he was in pain from me. Ya i guess I felt bad for being kinda mean to him but he just abandoned me and my sister with a snap of a finger.

A few hours later Clint pulled me aside "Jose can we talk please" I rolled my eyes "ya I guess" "look I'm sorry I didn't reach out to you once but trust me I really wanted too, it was SHIELD protocol because he was a top secret agent I couldn't have any contact with his family till they were all 18 and according to the world you don't exist" he said while looking down "bull shit" I said

"Please listen to me Jose, I've been tracking you and watching you for the past 8 years. Your 15 7 months and 3 days old. You love your sister to death, you get abused at the Browns and you know Peter is Spider-Man" he whispered the last part silenter.

"I-I'm sorry Mr. Barton but I didn't know they had a protocol and you really hurt my sisters heart I don't know if I can forgive you" I said "I get it kid, but just know I was gonna write an explanation letter to you and your sister once you guys were 18" he said.

"I care about you guys Jose, I promise I do, my kids still ask about you and I always update them on how their cousins are doing" he smiled at the end. I felt a little warmth in my heart when he said he cared about us, no one really cared for us anymore. And he practically called me his nephew, Peter was right.

My eyes started to water and I was holding back a flood of tears "I needed you the most when he died but you weren't there" I said with a cracky voice "Jose..." Clint said with a sad voice. I gave him a tight hug and he hugged me back, I let it all out right there and then.

"I'm sorry Jose, I'm sorry I couldn't of been there for you and Angela" he said while squeezing me.

Peters POV

Clint wanted to talk to Jose when he woke us up, I went to my room to take a shower, brush my teeth and get changed. When I was brushing t teeth Jose came into our room "Hey Jose you ok?" I asked. He had teary eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Clint explained why he wasn't there for me and Angela and it was a damn good reason" he said with a slight laugh. "He was under SHIELD orders and couldn't contact us till we were 18 cause my dad was a secret agent and don't know if we pose to a threat" "huh" I said.

"But your not 18" I said confused "ya I know" He said while taking off his shirt and putting a blue graphic T-shirt on. After I got changed I decided to text the gc :)

The gc no one wanted

Peter
Heyy fellow fam :D

Capsicle
What's a fam?

Witch lady
It's short for family idiot

Capsicle
Language

Boss lady
Witch hands that wasn't very nice apologize

Witch lady
I'm sorry for calling you an idiot cap
Even though it's true-

Capsicle
I accept the apology but hound lady i getting a lecture

Peter
Your getting lectured tonight
RIP witch lady
AYYYYYY