What the f-

Peters POV

I woke up slowly and was in a lot of pain "Peter?" I heard a familiar voice again "kid?" He said again. It was Mr stark.

I hummed and he handed me water "you ok?" He asked "where am I?" I sat up and drank the water "the towers Med bay" he said while sitting up straight. "I-I'm sorry Mr stark" I looked down.

"Kid, it's ok don't worry about it, right now just rest" He stood up, smiled at me then left. I smiled back at him.

Some of the avengers walked in and I felt really bad for making my problems theirs. "I'm so sorry" I slightly said while holding back tears "don't be sorry kid. We're just glad your ok" Mr Rogers smiled a little and walked over to me.

"Please talk to us if your ever feeling like that again Peter... we thought we lost you" Mr Rogers rubbed my shoulder.

"Shoot I need to tell Mr hacker I'm ok" I sat up and reached for my phone, Mr stark stopped me "they already know your ok" I burrowed my eyebrows.

"You messaged them?" I was confused "he is Mr hacker child Peter" Thor shouted "oh dear god" Loki put his hand on his head.

"Wait- Mr stark is also Mr hacker? I knew you were a hacker" my eyes went wide "out of all those texts you get that im a hacker" Mr Starks rolled his eyes "thank the good lord I wasn't texting my problems to some strangers and it was my family" I covered my mouth.

Everyone smiled a little "we love you too kid" Mr stark rubbed my hair and chuckled, Be hugged me and I cried into his shoulder happily.

"Also we took a blood sample... and uh... yo-" Dr banner was cut off my Mrs Romanoff "your a bad ass fighter" she smirked and my face turned red along with wide eyes.

"You beat our asses and then walked it off to work like we were nothing compared to Thanos" Mrs Romanoff sat next to me "don't ever sat his name lady of Russia" Thor pointed Jonathan at her.

"I was going to tell you guys eventually" I rubbed my neck "Wanda knew the whole time" Mr Barton shrugged "she's a Sokovian fortune teller of course she knew" Yelena mumbled.

Everyone phone buzzed, we all went silent before bursting out in laughter. I grabbed my phone.

Besties

Pumpkin pie
Peteybean you spilt Ibuprofen- I think it is all over the floor -_-
What the hell did you need three bottles for??

Peter
Sorry
It was an accident
I'll clean it up

Mr hacker
Uh uh you aren't going back to the hellhole, Jose get your sister, pack clothes and go to the  stark tower. Go out the window to avoid the demons.

Pumpkin pie
Umm... ok?
Is everything ok
And they aren't demons!
They're loving people...

Peter
They know

Pumpkin pie
I'll grab her.

Peter
Also knew discovery!
These people are the avengers 💀

QUEEN of everyone
Took you long enough gosh

Ned led
You knew???

Queen of everyone
IT WAS PRETTY OBVIOUS

SRS
Well at least someone smart

Mr hacker
😢

Science bro
😥

Magic hands
😥

SL
😢

Rocket
SL you don't even have one brain cell or a pHd don't be so dramatic