Spider-Man

Tony's POV
For the past month the pirate hasn't been talking about anything but that spidey guy going around. He's been wanting us to catch him but when ever we go to talk to him he vanishes like he knows we're coming.

The pirate had called an emergency meeting for all the avengers, we all took our seats, me sitting next to Pepper and Clint. "This spider dude who goes by the name Spider-Man has been spotted all over Queens and I'm getting tired of him!" The pirate said clearly mad.

"I want him in and brought to me by next month" he said "he's a vigilante and possibly a menace" "nahh you capping mr. Pirate, spidey is just swinging around helping the people around and helping little things that we don't catch" Pietro said. "Possibly, BUT we don't know who he is or why he's doing what he does" "well I think the mask kinda gives us that answer that he doesn't want to be know for who he is and he's not killing people or harming anyone" Nat said.

"But we need to know who he is so he can go into the database and we can help him in he were to get kidnapped" the pirate said. "Just keep in mind that possibly he could be getting in New York's good side then could go rogue and turn evil..." he said referring to what happened last time with Deadpool...

"I want Barton to watch the spider from the trees and roofs and Romanoff to watch him from the ground." He said before walking out the meeting room. Well this isn't gonna end well.

Later in the common room Clint came up to me and looked like he needed to vent. "What is it Barton?" I said while looking up from my phone. He signed and sat down next to me. "I just don't think it's fair that we have to catch the loose spider, I mean he's not hurting anyone he's just helping and being a hero that everyone needs" "And what if he doesn't want to come with us and we need to attack him! What if he gets hurt? What if we kill him? What if w-" I cut Clint off mid sentence

"Hopefully we won't have to attack him and he'll just cooperate with us, but if we do have to attack him we'll go easy so we don't squish the spider" I said to Clint. "I still don't think we should catch him or even bother to find out his identity" Clint said while standing up. "Me neither but it's the pirates orders" I say while he walks off.

Peters POV
It's been about 2 months since I got the internship and I've still been pretty paranoid but hey! They haven't killed me yet :D I say that's a score. I still haven't told them about the abuse, bullies, nor about Spider-Man even though I'm pretty sure Dr. Strange and Mr. Stark already know.

It's Friday night so I patrol for longer cause of the weekend but can't be gone for too long cause of Mrs. and Mr. Emory like the check on us. I swung out of my room and went through Queens to find a few muggings and a girl trying to rob a corner store. I kept on getting a weird feeling that I was being watched.

At about 1 AM I decided to sit in a roof top. My senses told me that someone was approaching me from behind. Luckily I didn't take me mask off this time. I stood up "wow there spidey! We aren't gonna hurt you if you just cooperate with me" BlackWidow said. "Why should I cooperate? Are you here to kill me?" I said a little paranoid "what? No we aren't going to kill you, New York needs you. We just need your identity for SHIELD" She said.

"Why should I give it to you?" I said by putting my hands to my side in defeat. "Look spidey we can either do this the easy way or the hard way" she said "what's the hard way?" Right when I said that my spidey senses sented an arrow coming at me. I dodged it and, then BlackWidow came rushing at me with her tasers. I webbed her hands together and ran off.

Arrows were flying at me but I couldn't find the absolute location of the arrows so I just kept running and dodging the arrows. When I was swinging I got shot in the leg with a tranquilizer arrow. I finally saw where the arrow person was hiding and of course it was Hawkeye.