U is for you and me

Prayers out to all those families and all of those people who have lost someone in the 9/11 attack. I hope your families are doing well, we will never forget our hero's that died that day and we'll never forget the 3,000 people who lost their lives

Peters pov

Me, Jose, Angela, and Clint were watching Teen Titans Go when we heard a gun shot. Clint stood up in a defense instinct. "Stay here" he said before walking up the stairs to where the gun shot came from.

Jose was holding onto Angela's hand and I was right next to Angela and Jose. We waited a minute till we heard a scream, it sounded like Clint's but we weren't too sure. All of the sudden red alarms started to go off, it was FRIDAY "shield breach. Shield breach" the AI kept repeating.

We saw Mrs. Romanoff and Mr. Barnes running to were Clint was, Mr. rogers came down to us "hurry in the closet" he said. Don't know why a closet... but ig it's the safest option, we went into the closet and Mr. rogers went to where Mrs. Romanoff and Mr. Barnes were.

We heard some more gun shots, we even heard a body drop tot he floor. Angela was crying and had a hand over her mouth to try not to make any noice. The closet door was just a door and had no gaps expect for the half inch gap under the door, and was completely wood or whatever it was made out of.

We heard people walking down the stairs and hoped it was the avengers, but then we heard one talk "4 avengers down, the rest are in unknown locations." Oh god. We finna die. "The kids aren't in here" another one of the people said, it seemed like they were talking to someone threw a headphone. "Well they have to be somewhere" I heard one of the guys say "search every inch.

We had locked the door from the inside so it should be good but idk. We saw shadows under the door and we all got scared. I put my finger up to my mouth to shush Angela who was sobbing and mumbling. A person with thick black boots stopped in front of the door and played with the door knob. My soul completely left my body, I was praying to God.

"Doors locked, probably storage" The male voice said while turning around, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I could hear some mumbled talking and they were still walking around looking. "They can't just be gone, let's look in their rooms maybe the chemicals are there" that guy seemed to have a little German accent.

"Where did you put the bag?" I whispered to Jose "in the vents" he whispered. I sighed in relief knowing that the chemicals weren't finna get taken, I had taken almost all the doses anyways, I've had 4/7 of them. I take one a week, then we hope it's all gone by the seventh week.

I looked around the closet to see if there was anything we could use to escape or attack them with "we can't beat them, they took down some avengers" Jose whispered "I know but I just wanna see if we can escape" I whispered "are we gonna die" Angela whispered "No Gela we aren't I promise." Jose whispered to his sister.

I only found a pocket knife in a box, I put it in my pocket just in case. Jose was finna unlock the door and look out but I heard foot steps "wait!" I whisper yelled. He stopped and we saw shadows under the door again. "Ye- ya I know, ok, but si- their k- yes, alright, I can-, yes sir" we heard that German person again and he sounded like he was on the phone.

They walked out the door and into the darkness that was beyond us.

Clint's POV

Jose, Peter, Angela, and I were all watching this weird kids show called Teen Titans Go when we heard a gun shot. In a natural instinct I stood up in defense mode. "Stay here" I said to the kids and slowly walked up the stairs, I heard some noice from the left and carefully went over there.