ρяologυє

READ THE PROLOGUE, THE STORY WILL MAKE SENSE

"нєяє, нaνє a dяιnк." cнαѕє ωιllιaмѕ вєcкonєd, lєттιng яaνєn ѕιт.

Raven stared at the tea in front of her, frowning. What was going on?

"Uh, we need to break up." He started. He cleared his throat, as if waiting for something to happen.

Raven frowned even more. "Why?" she chuckled a bit.

"It's been getting... well, the spark faded away." Chase explained, stuttering.

Swallowing the tea, Raven narrowed her eyes. Suddenly, she felt some bitter taste on her tongue, surrounded by the sweetness of the tea. What the fuck?

"What tea is this, by the way?" She asked, suspecting something. It was most definitely poison, she knew. Her father left notes behind before he got sent to prison.

"Wild fruits." Chase responded, a tad bit worried why she asked that.

"Huh." She stood up, walking out of the Gryffindor common room.

ғouя нouяs laтeя

Messing in Chase's dorm, Raven found the vial she was looking for. She already started getting clumsy an hour ago, stumbling and holding on to things for support, and Chase only just left a minute ago. She swallowed the antidote, her eyes starting to feel heavy.

Oh fuck you, Williams. Fuck you. Dumb ass little bitch.

"I'll kill him." Raven muttered weakly. She quickly threw the antidote out the window, before collapsing in a heaped position.

Then the world turned black.

"Is she dead?" Someone's voice asked.

"Yeah. She's dead. Now we can carry on with our mission without any disturbance of the Grindelwald bitch."

one ʏeaя laтeя, нoɢwaятs тяaιn

"Hey, sorry I'm late! Had some issues on the way." Raven yelled at her friends.

"Why did you go home earlier last year?" Lorenzo Berkshire asked.

"Felt sick." Raven lied, "I'm going to go check on someone."

Yeah, no shit. I nearly died and I'm going to make the person who did it nearly die too.

For now.

Pansy Parkinson knew she was probably going to do something stupid, noticing the glint in the mysterious girl's eyes.

Raven stalked over to Chase's compartment, taking a deep breath.

She opened the door, announcing her presence, smiling viciously.

"Heyyy, what'd I miss, babe?" She asked Chase, who was paralyzed, "Oh, wait, we broke up. Dramatic close you made. Trying to kill me." she whispered the last sentence.

"I used lethal poison!" Kate Valley, Chase's new girlfriend exasperated quietly in a whisper.

"Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

Pff, just didn't hide your shit well, Williams.

"We checked your pulse!" Chase mentioned.

"Didn't check it twice?" Raven replied, "You're names are in red underlined. Look what you made me do."

She closed the door, scoffing, "Son of a bitch."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

"So he WHAT?" Mattheo shouted.

"Okay, Riddle, calm down." Raven mumbled.

"HE TRIED TO FUCKING KILL YOU, RAVEN, IN CASE YOU FORGOT!" Draco piped up.

"YEAH, I KNOW, YOU THINK THAT WILLIAMS IS GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT?"

"Muffliato." Sienna muttered.

"DID YOU GET HURT?" Enzo yelled.

"MENTALLY? OR PHYSICALLY?"

"IN GENERAL!"

"WHY ARE WE STILL SHOUTING?" Mae asked.

"BECAUSE SHE COULD'VE DIED!" Pansy responded.

"HOW DID YOU SURVIVE?" Theodore stepped in curiously, also shouting.

"I TOOK THE ANTIDOTE A SECOND BEFORE I WOULD'VE DIED!"

"WE'RE SO GOING TO BE DEAF AND MUTED TOMORROW!" Mattheo stated.

"AGAIN, WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!" Sienna repeated.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Ave screamed.

A few students passed by their compartment, looking weirdly at the soundlessly shouting group. "Probably on drugs." One of them muttered, amused.

"WE SHOULD STOP SHOUTING BEFORE WE ACTUALLY LOSE OUR VOICES!" Enzo advised.

Everyone in the compartment started to yell, overlapping each other and waving their hands.

The 'Golden Trio' walked past the compartment, noticing it all. "Are they pretending to be a fish?" Hermione Granger asked to herself, staring at the Slytherins who didn't notice their surroundings.

"I don't know, 'Mione. You never do with the Slytherin Gang." Then they left.

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Ave finally yelled.

Everyone stopped immediately.

"I'm going to torture him." Raven concluded.

"With knives?" Theodore asked happily.

"Mentally, smart ass. The highest level of after anger. I'm not going to dress to impress, I'm going to dress to depress." Ave corrected.

"I highly doubt that's gonna solve anything." Mattheo said grumpily.

"I'm also going to get him out of here."

"Kill him?" Theo went on.

"No, Theo, I'll first make his life hell. Because that's what Grindelwalds do."

"I'm scared." Draco admitted.

"You'll not be the only one."

sooooo besties, that was the prologue :D it's short as hell, I know. just so you know, chase is raven's boyfriend before the time of the prologue

it's literally

this will be a slowburn due to the fact I never wrote mature scenes before, and I'm sorry when I will eventually write them they suck

credits to @yasmineamaro for creating Mattheo, and to @-babynaomi for creating lorenzo