2.

"I'm more confused than ever now." Raven muttered.

"Aren't you always?" Draco responded snappily.

The group walked through the corridors, and it was after curfew.

"It's our first day back and we almost got caught in the Forbidden Forest when we're not supposed to be." Mattheo complained.

"Hey, it wasn't completely my fault, because the Carrows only heard us after you began shouting I was a bitch. So, it's also your fault." Raven protested fiercely.

"Excuse me, but it's after curfew and we better get to our dorms before Filch catches us." Sienna said, pulling Raven back from the Riddle boy who was fuming.

"You get easily bothered, poodle. Why's that?" Ave taunted.

"Because−"

"−Because his mom's name is Sarah. Let's go." Blaise cut off, grabbing Mattheo's arm and shoving him away.

"How do you know my mom's name is Sarah?" Mattheo asked.

"C'mon, Steve." Ave sarcastically rolled her eyes, walking further, the group following.

"STUDENTS OUT OF BED! STUDENTS IN THE CORRIDOR!" Filch's voice yelled from afar.

"This is the second time!" Mattheo huffed at Raven.

"You keep arguing!" The Grindelwald girl hissed.

"Maybe for once you should shut up!" Mattheo raised his voice.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD BOTH SHUT UP!" Mae interrupted. "You two got issues."

They all heard Filch storming through the corridors, "Shit!" Raven cussed, starting to sprint.

They stopped at the kitchens, panting heavily.

"This... is your... fault..." Mattheo muttered between breaths. 

"Hey, if we're here, can we at least go inside?" Blaise asked.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Sienna cheered.

"Ugh, we'll be losing house points." Draco scowled.

"Mal-boy, you're a prefect." Theodore marked up.

"Whatever, let's go inside." Sienna rolled her eyes.

Mae tickled the pear, as the door to the kitchens opened.

Once the door closed again and the students turned around, they saw groups of house elves staring at them with wide eyes.

"Hi." Mae greeted awkwardly.

A moment of silence passed by.

And before Raven could say anything, the elves ran towards the teens, cheering and giggling.

"OH MY GOD! I HAVE PAPARAZZI!" Raven yelled, alarmed.

"What does miss like to have?" An elf called over to her.

"U-uh... do you have... skittles?" Raven asked.