6.

OK SO I READ MY STORY LAST NIGHT AGAIN 

AND REALISED THAT LEAVING THIS BEHIND WAS KINDA A BAD IDEA

Though I might disappear here and there so yeahhh...

sorry for not updating, homework and studying in the way

Also I'm thinking about writing a Wednesday (new Netflix series) fanfic or a Lorenzo fanfic

RAVEN'S POV

"I can't find the toad!" Mae whined.

"Maybe he's in your pillow." Blaise shushed.

"Or in your hair." Mattheo snorted.

Raven crawled under the bed and looked at Sir Bitch asleep on a candy wrapper. She picked it up, "Oh. I got it."

"You're so quiet, Ave." Sienna marked up, confusion plastered on her face.

"Yeah, uh... had a bad sleep," Raven replied hastily.

"You never get bad sleep," Theodore commented.

"I guess I do."

"You didn't even cuss once today. And when you don't cuss, it's either Dumbledore telling you weird fucking riddles about your future, or you fought with someone." Sienna said.

"And Dumbledore is six feet under, so-" Lorenzo started.

"Wait, wasn't Dumbledore put in a coffin on the ground and not six feet under?" Pansy frowned.

"Hold up... yeah! He was put in that ugly white thing." Raven agreed, vaguely remembering the funeral.

"That was when you pranked Potter."  Mattheo marked up.

"WAIT, WHAT?" Blaise laughed.

"I dyed his hair green and silver."

"Sounds like what my uncle would do to Snape when he was here."  Draco shrugged.

"But anyways, what the hell happened?" Mae asked.

"Chase was being a bit of a dick," Raven grumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Ooh, Mattheo goin' full rage mode!" Blaise roared with laughter.

The Riddle boy rolled his eyes. "Blaise, you'd react the same if this was about Mae."

"Wait... Blaise is with Mae, so that means–" Sienna marked up.

"OH MY GOD! I KNEW IT YOU BITCH!" Mae screamed at Mattheo who covered his ears.

"What? No! I didn't mean it like that you dumb fuck." Mattheo seethed.

"Angry poodle. Rawr." Mae teased, as Raven punched her shoulder, sniggering.

"Shut up..."

"Hey, do you guys wanna go to our tree again?" Enzo asked.

"Yeah, why not, I mean, it's totally safe. It's not like we'd be tortured by the Carrow bitches." Draco said.

"We wouldn't." Raven corrected dryly.

"We're Slytherin, and Mattheo's dad is Voldy Moldy." Mae added.

"And they work for Voldy Moldy." Sienna finished.

"K, guys, I get it. Let's go." Draco rolled his eyes.

"Can we have a snowball fight?" Theo asked, smirking at Draco who cowered in fear, holding onto Pansy for dear life.

"Yippie-kai-yee, all against Draco." Raven snickered.