3.

merlin's trousers I got a vote YESSSS tysm<3 lmao I'm so excited rn

this chapter is a bit longer due to the fact that I am a simp for Raven and Mattheo lol

Chase's POV

"How are we going to do it? She's always with her friends. Especially Riddle." Kate groaned, sitting in her boyfriend's lap. Chase chuckled darkly. Yeah, how are we going to get rid of her?

"Why are we doing this anyway?" Ryan asked cluelessly. "She just dated you."

Chase shushed him, "We're still in at Hogwarts, dumbass. We can't just randomly talk about the victims."

"Victims?" Ryan questioned.

"Yes. After her comes that Riddle boy. He was also in the way. But of course, we first clean out the elephant in the room. Which is Raven." Chase answered.

"Do you still love her?" Kate pouted worriedly.

"Did I? No. It was for the plan."

"She's quite the bitch." Kate huffed.

"Guys, are you sure? Do we have to kill students?" Ryan asked.

Chase frowned, "Are you pussying out, Field?"

"What? NO!"

"If you weren't, you wouldn't question the plan like you're some saint."

"I'm just saying, we'll all land in Azkaban." Ryan said.

"Are you in or out?" Chase asked.

Ryan swallowed hardly, "In."

"Good. Now let's get to the plan."

Raven's POV

"Oh you think that you're so fucking cool. Got a new girl and some new tattoos, yeah. Way too fucking cool. But all your best friends really hate you too, yeah." Raven hummed, passing several Gryffindors discussing about the Carrows.

"Every time I hear your name, why's it make me sick? Ooh, it's driving me insane that I'm not over it. I can't seem to get away from you. I would say, 'hi', but you're way too fucking cool."

"Hey, Ave." Pansy grinned, joining Raven.

"Hey, Pansy."

"Ugh, why would Mattheo like you?" A girl scowled at Raven who frowned.

"Girl, we hate each other. Besides, flirting, batting your eyelashes and pulling up your skirt will only get you a one night stand." Raven rolled her eyes. "What's your name?"

"Why would I give my fucking name to a bitch like you?" She asked.

"Ave, c'mon." Pansy tugged on Raven's sleeve, pulling her with Pansy through the corridor. Raven was still smirking at the girl who was glaring endlessly at her.

"Mattheo, honestly, your fangirls are getting weird." Raven muttered at the Riddle boy who was leaning against the wall with Lorenzo, Theodore, Draco and Blaise.

"Love, I'm not the one complaining." Mattheo retorted.

"Stitches into all your bitches broken hearts." Raven sighed.

"What do we have?" Mae asked Sienna.

"Transfiguration."

"Aw, then Ave is going to flirt." Mae giggled.

"I'd rather die."

"Then die." Mattheo said sarcastically.

"Mattheo!" Draco slapped Mattheo's arm slightly. "That's something you don't say."