4.

thanks for 115 reads! and two votes Tv T~

"...And stay here." McGonagall sternly said, before walking out and locking the door.

After a minute of silence, Mattheo raised his wand. "Alohamora."

"Sweet home Alabama, that's not gonna work." Raven rolled her eyes, starting to clean the trophies.

"Be quiet or I shall not hesitate to kill you." Mattheo said pompously.

"Try me, bitch."

Mattheo just muttered something, grabbing a wipe and scrubbing the trophy aggressively.

Raven raised her eyebrow, smirking. "Goody two shoes."

Mattheo turned around, "I'm not a goody two shoes." He strutted over towards Ave who was just setting back a Quidditch trophy before grabbing another one.

"Mhmm." she just hummed, not really paying attention.

"But I'm interested, what makes me a goody two shoes?" Mattheo huskily whispered, as Raven realised he's standing right behind her.

"The fact you didn't kill me then and there." Raven replied monotonously to hide her anxiety right now.

Why the fuck is he standing so close?

"Am I making you nervous, Ave?"

Ya, because you're acting weird.

Instead, Ave spun around to find out he was closer than she realised. "Nah, just seems like you're trying to make me trust you so you can kill me later." She shrugged off, lying through her teeth.

"What makes you think that?"

Now Ave could see the little details in the oh-so dark brown eyes, trying to calm her sprinting heart.

"You threatened me in third year."

"It was a joke."

"Yeah, so funny, it's not like you nearly choked me with by slamming your wand against my neck."

"What would you do if I told you I'm enjoying this?"

"I wouldn't know what to think, can you enjoy things? When the name's Mattheo Riddle, you never know."

"What would you do if I did this?" He tilted up Raven's chin with his finger, their noses almost touching.

Honestly, I'm confused. Likelike algebra.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"And this?" He wrapped his arm around her waist.

What the fuck now I'm really freaking out.

"Well, uh−"

McGonagall stood there, and the door was open.

"I hope you weren't too busy." She tutted.

Raven pushed off Mattheo with big force, walking up to the teacher.

"We didn't do anything, seriously!" Raven pleaded.

"Out. Go do something fun." Minerva smiled at her, patting Ave's shoulder. "You did good. Ten points to Slytherin."

Raven grinned, "Thanks so much, Minnie!"

outside, black lake

"Come on Lorenzo!" Theodore yelled at his friend who was looking gloomily.

"Yeah, Lorenzooo!" Blaise joined in, clapping Enzo's back.

Lorenzo grumbled something before standing up, putting on the chicken hat that Siena made in second year, and walking up to the Lake.

He started making chicken noises, using his arms and hopping around as the students looked confused before laughing.

Mae grabbed Sir Bitch from her pocket who looked a bit more amused than usual. "Sir Bitch Bartholomue Hideous Gingersnap The 3rd is enjoying this!"

The toad let out a bored croak before hopping off Mae's hand, into the grass.

"Shit!" Raven cursed, while Enzo was still being a chicken.

They ran after Sir Bitch, trying to grab it.

"COME HERE YOU INSOLENT LITTLE BEAST!" Draco snapped, almost stepping on the poor thing, making Mae gasp dramatically.

"You bitch−"

"GET THE FUCKING SHIT!" Mattheo roared, making Raven think of a lion getting his prey.

Such. A. Weird. Guy.

Raven jumped to the toad, grabbing it and falling, Sir Bitch still in her hands.

After calming down, she felt something warm and wet running through her fingers.

"Am I cumming through my nails or− OH MERLIN'S SAGGY− IT FUCKING PISSE

In the distance, Chase was rolling his eyes.

Chase's POV

"Look at her. Having fun." He said through gritted teeth.

"Little bitch." Kate scowled, stroking Chase's hair.

"How the fuck are we going to do it? She's never going near me again."

"We can trick her into coming to you so you can avada kedavra her."

"She's a fucking Grindelwald, she's immune to that."

"How do you know?"

"Once, in fifth year summer, she nearly got killed by some Death Eater, but when he shot the killing curse at her she still lived."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I tried to find out, maybe it's also the reason your poison wasn't working."

"I have an idea to chill." Kate smirked.

"Dormitory?"

"Dormitory."

absolutely disgustAng

lol hey guys early update :D

I just wanna say sorry if that part where they were standing close to each other was bad bc I really cringed so much during the writing... also I update probably around Saturday

this is Sir Bitch Bartholomue Hideous Gingersnap The 3rd

IM SORRY OK I JUST FOUND THIS AND WAS LIKE 'THAT'S A SIR BITCH FACE'

how was the 'progress' though?