25

25

MESSENGER

Zhana

Today
9:45 pm

Zhana
Sir, sigurado ka po ba talaga sa desisyon mo? Sigurado kang magagawa ko?

Kienzo
Zhana. Are you doubting my decisions? It's final. I won't change my mind.

And it's not like I'm giving you my coffee shop. Shoudn't you be happy that you received a promotion?

Zhana
Masaya naman, sir. Pero nakakagulat lang na ako ang kinuha niyo eh wala pa naman akong napapatunayan, at nag-aaral pa po ako. I don't think I am suitable for this promotion po.

Kienzo
I know that you're still a student, Zhana. But I don't think someone would be more suitable to handle my coffee shop while I am away other than you.

And I don't have time to find someone to manage the shop for two weeks. You know our maanager just resigned a few days ago.

I am going to guide you. I just want you to attend meetings, and inform me from time to time about my business.

Er, why am I explaining it again to you?

Zhana, don't pressure yourself. I know you can do it :)

Zhana
Salamat talaga, sir sa tiwala.

Hinding-hindi ko kayo bibiguin!

Kienzo
I know.

Anyways, if hindi ka pa matutulog or wala ka nang gagawin. You can come to my office and let's business and anything you need to learn.

Zhana
Sige po, sir.

Kienzo
Please bring snacks

and coffee :)