100

INSTAGRAM

kianolorenzo I never thought that this day would come, to be in love and marry the woman I love

kianolorenzo I never thought that this day would come, to be in love and marry the woman I love. To my wife, you taught me the most impossible thing that I thought could happen to me. You taught me to love and be loved. I won't promise you anything but I'll try my best to give you more than what you deserve in this world. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you being your husband and soon to be father of our kids. I love you.

MESSENGER

Kienzo
Today
7:15pm

Kienzo
My sweet? Ayaw mo raw ako papasukin? Did I do something that made you upset?

Zhana
Heh! Magsama kayo ng babae mo!

Kienzo
What?

Zhana
Sus, huli na kita! May pa meet-up meet-up pa kayong dalawa ngayon tas dahilan mo sakin kanina may meeting ka. Sinungaling!

Kienzo
What? Wala ako ibang babae! Let me in in our home, baby. I'll explain you everything. Sobra kitang mahal para magloko.

Zhana
Ayoko. Mga linyahan niyong mga lalaki bulok. Bahala ka riyan. Doon ka sa babae mo tumira.

Siguro hindi mo na ako mahal dahil lumalaki na tiyan ko. Hindi na ako sexy 😭

Kienzo
Fine. I don't have any other woman. She's Maris Quendo, an event coordinator I hired for my surprise for our 1st anniv. You can ask Kai 'cause he's the one who recommended her.

And I love you and your belly because our baby is in there. You have no idea how sexy you are in my eyes now that you're pregnant with our child.

Let me in, baby, please. I miss you.

Zhana
Totoo? You have a surprise for me?

Kienzo
Yeah. But you spoiled it, so it's not a secret anymore.

Zhana
So kasalanan ko pa na hindi ka marunong magtago?

Kienzo
Hindi po. It's my fault, my sweet. Let me in na, hmm? I want to hug you.

Zhana
Pinabuksan ko na. Dalian mo, ayoko ng hug lang. I want a kisss.

Kienzo
Kiss lang?

Zhana
Depende kung gusto mo pa ng iba 😘

Kienzo
Of course, I want more!

Ang tagal magbukas ni manang ng pinto!

-END-