94

94

MESSENGER

Kienzo
Today
7:08AM

Kienzo
Zhana, I know I fucked this up.
I am really sorry.
I didn't know that you were my brother's girlfriend when you applied in my coffee shop. I just knew it when I looked for you that night. You were so drunk that you mumbled a lot of things and one of that was your relationship with Kuya. So, I speculate that you were his girlfriend. I promised him to find you and take care of you so that's what I did.
I didn't tell you because you would run away if you knew. I know how my brother hurt you and that's the only way I see to keep my promise to Kuya.
But fortunately, I fell inlove with you, Zhana. At first, I was scared and I really tried to stop it. I really told myself that you were off limits because you're my brother's beloved. I feel like I betrayed my brother. I know how much he loves you but here I am taking advantage of his situation to make you mine. I don't care about anything. I just want you to be mine.

For the first time in my life, I chose to be selfish. Zhana, everything that I did and what I have for you were all real. I love you for real. And I am so scared right now to lose you but I am willing to start again from the scratch to make you mine.

I'll wait for you until you're ready to talk. I love you always, Zhana. Please remember that.