1

A soft groan escape the lips of a (h/c)-ette as she turned on her stomach to continue sleeping, her right leg hiked up close to her chest, arms resting under the pillow.

A deep husky chuckle was heard near her ear before a pair of soft lips touched her forehead gently, "comfy, aren't you?"

(e/c) orbs opened halfway. (y/n) squinted as tiredly as she gazed at her husband, who propped himself on his with an arm, staring down at her amused with his purple eyes that she came to admire.

She gazed at his naked chest for a moment before Ran leaned closer to her, their noses touching, "like what you see, babe?" He flirted, eyes closed in a smile.

Turning away from him, she buried her face in the pillow, "don't flatter yourself, we all know how handsome you look, Ran." Her voice was muffled but he was still able to hear it clearly.

(y/n) yelped as she was suddenly flipped onto her back, wide eyes gazing up at her husband who now hovered over her, "oh? Is my darling...jealous?" He teased, peppering her neck with kisses.

She closed her eyes, before turning her face away, staring out the window where the sun's bright rays entered their bedroom and brightened up their room, signaling the new morning day.

"No!" She instantly refuted, huffing.

Ran smirked against her skin, biting it and sucking gently, leaving a mark. He got up from her, a satisfied grin on his face, "you're beautiful, baby. Don't ever forget that." He murmured, kissing her head gently before walking into the bathroom to get refreshed.

(y/n) sighed as she sat up, ruffling her hair. Getting up, she made the bed once she stripped all the sheets and started from scratch. She was a neat freak.

When she finished, she entered the large bathroom and spotted Ran showering. Light music was playing from the small portable stereo. (y/n) began doing refreshing as well as she tied her hair into a bun.

By the time she finished, she came out the bathroom after Ran, wrapped in a silk robe she wore on her honeymoon with the elder haitani, her hair wet. Her eyes spotted her husband getting ready for work so she came up to him, her hands reaching up to his tie.

"Why are you insanely tall?" (y/n) says, having to crane her neck as she adjusted his purple tie and fixed his grey pinstripe suit.

"Why are you insanely short?" Ran remarked with a lazy grin on his face, watching his wife with softened eyes as her hands fumbled around his clothing and made sure everything was neat and clean.

"Touché." (y/n) giggled, reaching up to plant a kiss on his lips, which he happily reciprocated, wrapping his large hands around her back and laying them flat as he pushed her close to his body.

They kissed for a few minutes before the (h/c)-ette broke away from his needy lips so she can head into the kitchen and prepare breakfast for the both of them before changing into her clothes.

She exited their room and walked down the stairs, her footsteps creating a small pitter-patter as she stepped on the glossy tiles.

Their home was moderately big than the average. It wasn't a mansion, but it was still big. The living and dining room was enough to hold many people for social gatherings. The tiles were a glossy white marble color. A huge chandelier hung from above.

There was a luscious garden outside, the fountain in its middle perfecting the masterpiece. The house itself stood proud as a modern design. Each warm light that illuminated the paths towards the front door made it even better.

There was no maid in the house since (y/n) preferred to keep herself busy and do the cleaning and organizing herself. The only ones present were the butlers and guards.

Entering the kitchen, she began preparing breakfast which was toast bread buttered with avocado spread and a omelette on top with a cup of black coffee.

As she set down the plates, a high aroma of Yves Saint Laurent perfume filled her nose and she turned around to see her husband—Ran—waltzing towards the chair with his head held high, a smug aura surrounding him as he took a seat. "Your food is always the prime of my day, dear." He praised with a lazy grin, eyes holding adoration for the (h/c)-ette.

Giggling, (y/n) replied, "brother rindou likes it too." She referred to her brother-in-law.

The smile on Ran's face instantly vanished at the mention of his brothers name, he muttered under his breath, "why do you always mention rindou?"

Smiling, (y/n) held his hand in hers, "why are you so upset? He's your brother! We're family." She reassured him, making the elder Haitani feel better. He didn't like when another man's name escaped his wife's lips, he easily gets jealous.

After kissing his wife goodbye, he waved his hand in the air before getting into his maybach vehicle, starting the engine and driving to Bonten headquarters/base which was sitting in the Tokyo as one of the big buildings.

Nobody would ever suspect it because they cover they tracks very well and leave no traces behind. Heck, not even the police has managed to find them or their hideout despite being in plain view, but that's their assumption for thinking they would be in one of the run-down buildings. Amateur move.

His car pulled up into the garage where seven other expensive vehicles were lined, owned by the executives of Bonten. Getting out, Ran swung his keys with his fingers while whistling as he entered the lobby.

Passing by workers of Bonten and other personnel, he entered the elevator and pressed the top floor button where only him and the other executives plus their boss was allowed to be in.

He casually waited, watching as the floor numbers increased while tapping his foot patiently, a briefcase in his hand. Once his desires floor appeared, he got out and headed to his office, passing Sanzu's on the way, whose door was open.

Ignoring the pinkette who was sniffing his white powdered drugs, he entered his office and closed the door behind him before getting settled to start the day.

Ran eyed the stack of papers on his desk and groaned in annoyance. Damn you, koko! He browsed through them and knew he needed to read each and every one of them and sign them if need be. He preferred to beat up people with his baton or shoot them. Instead he was locked up in his office doing paperwork. Ew.

He didn't understand why he needed to do this in the first place. He believed Kakucho or Koko should be doing it since they were the brains and he was the brawn. He wasn't cut out for doing office work but he understood he needed to take part since he was an executive of Bonten—no matter how much he disliked it.

"Better get started if I want to get back to my doll." He muttered to himself and picked the pen up with slight difficulty and reading through the papers one by one.

A/n: hope you like!!!