20 (epilogue)

Ran was getting ready for work. His fingers were fiddling with his tie when he felt soft ones take over and adjust it for him.

He stared down at his wife with a soft smile, watching her concentrated look as she did his tie for him before sliding her hands down his chest, giving him a grin, "you were taking too long, breakfast is ready." She told him.

Humming, Ran held her close to him, brushing their noses against each other's, "sorry, babe. You know how I like to look good." He smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes, pulling away from him to grab his perfume, "yes, I do know, and it's excruciatingly annoying." She sprayed the high scented chemical onto him before turning to walk away.

He took the opportunity to smack her ass, earning a yelp from her and a playful glare, "can't forget my morning ritual." He pulled her into a deep kiss, shoving his tongue in her mouth and roaming her sweet cavern.

"can you bring them today?" He asked her, parting from her lips.

(y/n) hummed in thought before chuckling, nodding her head, "yeah, i will, but during lunch though, since i need to get things ready and all." She told him.

Ran nodded in understanding. After eating breakfast, he soon left for work, heading towards the hideout. He parked his car and got out, taking his briefcase along. Entering the lobby, he passed by all the workers and entered the elevator, hitting the top floor.

When he arrived, he greeted the other executives with a smile or nod, heading into his office where the paperwork was already laid out, courtesy of koko.

Since the incident with kagome, the money-maker had decided to fire all the assistants in case something like that repeats again. Cruel? Maybe. But the girls also took part in idle gossip and even encouraged her before things got out of hand.

Now that he doesn't have an assistant, Ran was more focused than ever on his work and took care of everything by himself. He returned important calls, he scheduled meetings, he reviewed and signed his paperwork, etc.

The guys could hardly believe what they were seeing. It felt like a dream.

As he was typing away on the keyboard, his office door opened, prompting him to look up. Rindou leaned against the doorframe, arms crossed, "i came to remind you we have a meeting with a drug lord via zoom chat."

Ran nodded, "i know. I'll be there in a sec." he said.

When the time arrived, he entered the large meeting room, seeing koko set everything up and everyone else already sitting down on their chairs. He followed suit, leaning his weight back.

"greetings, gentlemen." The drug lord greeted, the others returned it with nods or with a reply of their own. "now then, let's get to down to business."

"right, business. well, like i mentioned on the phone earlier, you said you'll pay us eight million for the drugs and weapons, are we still set with that deal or do you perhaps change your mind?" koko questioned.

The drug lord shook his head, "I'll go ahead with it, we need to merchandise so I'll pay whatever the cost."

"deal. but we can't give you all our weapons and drugs since you're not our only buyer among many." kakucho said. "you'll definitely get a hefty amount of it since you've paid double the cost."

The drug lord nodded, "I'll accept, although the spanish mafia won't take this lightly." He warned, "they're drug cartel is very popular and they're putting a lot of money into bonten's business, or so i heard."

The meeting continued on before it finally ended and it was lunch time.

mikey and the other executives were in the break room while Ran scrambled to meet his wife downstairs in the lobby, barely concealing his excitement. He was waiting for this moment.