5

(y/n) had just finished cleaning the house from top the bottom. A rag in one hand while the other wiped the sweat off her face. It was afternoon.

She rushed upstairs to shower and refresh herself from all the dirt and grime that probably stuck on her skin along with the high smelling chemicals. Ew.

Once she finished, she changed into a new set of clothes. She decided to visit Ran at his work place. She knew what type of illegal business he was getting himself involved with and as much as she hated, she had to accept it because he was apart of her life and his job is a piece of that.

(y/n) was necessarily a housewife because with all the money her husband brought in, it made her think what was the point. Don't get her wrong, she loved independency but in other things beside work. She was capable of lots of things aside from the obvious housework such as gardening, fixing small things with tools, etc. she tried to keep her mind busy.

Getting into the car, she told the driver where she wanted to go, which he nodded. She leaned her head against the window, staring at the busy roads and people and the buildings.

"ma'am, we've arrived." The driver told her, causing her to nod her head in thanks as she got out. She wore big sunglasses to cover half her face since Ran told her he didn't want her to get targeted by his enemies if they were to see her face while she out by herself, which was understandable.

(y/n) knew that people can use her against her husband and she didn't want to be a burden to him and have him worry constantly for her while he away.

Entering the lobby, she got inside the elevator shaft and hit the top floor. She waited patiently as the numbers of floors began to increase before she finally reached her destination. Exiting into the large hallways where the executives office's were, she searched for Ran's name on the golden plaques.

Entering, she paused in her tracks at the sight of a blonde woman sitting on a desk positioned to the far left of her husband's office door, she was smacking her gum and filing her nails obnoxiously while there was loads of paperwork needed to be done.

Despite wondering who she was, (y/n) ignored her and continued inside, causing the blonde to snap her gaze at her, "um, who are you?" She rudely asked, standing up from her seat and scrutinizing her.

"it's none of your business." She politely told the blonde and carried on walking towards Ran's door when the girl slid in front of her, hand on her hip obnoxiously.

"listen, unless you have an appointment, Ran-san won't be seeing anyone. He's busy." She jabbed her finger at the (h/c)-ette, who frowned.

Ran-san? Looking at her attire, she realized the blonde girl—kagome—must be a new worker at the building. She never had problems when it came to seeing her husband since the guys always welcomed her and mikey never told her to stop coming since she always makes dorayaki for him for Ran to give him whenever she's baking sweets.

"um, I don't need an appointment to see Ran. I'm allowed to be here." (y/n) frowned, tightening the strap on her bag.

The blonde scoffed, sneering at her in disgust, "who the fuck are you to call him by his name with no respect? are you one of his whores?" She judged the (h/c)-ette, "you're not very pretty. You dress like it's the eighties."

(y/n) frowned even more, pushing past the girl, "I don't need to explain my reasons for being here."

The blonde girl harshly grabbed her arm, stopping her in her tracks, "listen here, bitch—!"

The door to Ran's office opened up and the male stepped out, frowning. He had heard a commotion outside while he was on the phone with a business partner regarding one of their casinos in roppongi. He decided to get up and check it out.

His purple hues landed on his distressed wife, whose arm was grabbed by his assistant. In two strides, he yanked the blondes hand away from the (h/c)-ette, glaring down at her with dark narrowed eyes, "what the hell do you think you're doing?" He hissed at her.

(y/n) was safely tucked in the crook of his arm that wrapped around her body, pulling her close to him. Her hand clutched onto his blazer as she watched the scene wide eyed.

kagome stammered on her words as she looked at the girl in Ran's arms, feeling jealousy spark within her and wishing it was her instead. "s-she tried to get in without an appointment."

Ran scoffed, eyeing her harshly, "she's my wife, she's allowed to be here."

Kagome gaped at the information and darted her attention to the (h/c)-ette, eyeing her from head to toe in disbelief. She couldn't believe someone as handsome and rich as Ran was with a flat nobody like her, "i-i didn't know."

Ran rolled his eyes, turning his attention to his wife and softening his eyes. He tenderly held her arm and examined the handprint bruise marred on her beautiful skin, "i should honestly fire you from your job." He told kagome, "regardless if she's my wife, you acted unprofessionally and laid your hands on someone in a diminutive way." He criticized, not even caring if he hurt her feelings or not. He didn't want a sloppy person who acted all slutty and behaved stupid to work near him or even breathe the same air as him.

Before kagome can open her mouth, Ran and (y/n) were already gone, back in his office.

The elder haitani led his wife to the big leather chair, sitting down on it before pulling her onto his lap, her back braced against the desk. He kissed her lips softly but with passion, "don't bother with her."

(y/n) put her arms around his neck, her fingers gently buried in his purple locks, her mind was troubled, "who's that?" She questioned.

Ran sighed, rubbing her hips in circles with his thumb, "the new assistant. koko thought it would be best if we each had one to help with our schedules while we deal with the important stuff." He informed her.

New assistant? (y/n) didn't know how to feel about that. Her insecurities clouded her mind. She didn't like how another woman—who looked more beautiful than her—-was working with her husband when she was not there.

She didn't have to be a genius to know what kind of things could happen in this type of scenario. She was entitled to her feelings after all.

She broke out of her thoughts when she felt Ran's lips peppering hot and wet kisses on her neck, his slender fingers sneakily wormed their way to her dress straps and unhooked them from her shoulders, pulling it down.

"so sexy...so mine." The elder haitani mumbled against her skin, pressing his wife close this masculine body as he felt lust and desire come over him and his aching manhood beginning to harden at the sight and touch of the (h/c)-ette.

He needed her.....now.

A/n: hope you like!!!!