2

Ran leaned against the stairwell in a dusty and grime-filled underground building

Ran leaned against the stairwell in a dusty and grime-filled underground building. It was restricted and out of use so no one would even think to trespass. The others had arrived earlier or were on their way.

"Hey." The elder haitani turned to his brother, Rindou, who approached him lazily with his hands in his pockets. "Sanzu has them." He informed.

Ran hummed, slipping on his black gloves. He was disgusted with the area of their execution and didn't want to touch anything. He couldn't help but feel his wife's clean-freak nature rubbed off of him. "They're in the car?"

Rindou nodded.

Mikey was the last to arrive which meant Sanzu, his number two, was also here. A cackle was heard followed by whimpers and muffled screams. "Time for judgment~!" The pinkette held a rope in his hand and with a swift, harsh tug, two men tumbled down the stairs, rolling on the ground before finally stilling.

"These are the traitors? *Sigh* when will they ever learn? I feel like this is becoming a repetitive thing." Ran muttered loud enough for his brother to hear, who nodded in silent agreement, watching the scene blankly.

Killing traitors wasn't the first of many. It was getting to a point though when Bonten can easily see through their actions and hidden motives. It's all the same.

Sanzu grinned, whipping out his katana and sliding a finger gently across the blade. He preferred to slice their heads off this time instead of shooting them, it'll give him sweet satisfaction. "So...which one should I pick first?" His blue eyes narrowed psychotically.

Ran dug for his phone that rested in his side pocket, turning his attention to the screen. He wasn't interested in his co-worker's medieval torture methods with a sword. He clicked his wife's name and began messaging her.

'Hey, sexy.' He sent.

For a minute he waited till his phone vibrated, signaling a message. His eyes darted across the screen, reading the words.

'Hi, baby! How are you? Are you on break? It's so early though?'

Chuckling to himself, he replied back, unaware of his brother hovering over his shoulder and reading the messages.

'We're on work right now, baby. I was bored and decided to message my lovely wife. Wanna send me a picture of your nudes? It'll really help my day.' He smirked to himself.

'No!'

Raising an eyebrow, his slender fingers instantly typed back.

'Not even one?'

Ran glanced behind and jolted at the sight of his brother standing rather close behind him and staring down at his phone, causing him to scowl and pocket it away, "Tsk, nosy much, Rin?" He scoffed, eyeing his little bro.

Rindou chuckled, raising his hands in the air in defense, "I didn't mean to pry, I couldn't help it though." He grinned sheepishly.

Ran ruffled his purple locks and side-eyed his brother, "well, don't do it again. What would happen if my wife actually did send a nude pic of herself and you happen to see it?"

Rindou shrugged, turning back to the bloody scene, "don't know. It'll be your fault though for asking in the first place while we're working, dumbass. Besides, I don't want to see nude pics of my sister-in-law, that's just gross, man." He shook his head.

Ran clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Next time don't look." He grumbled to himself.

Once Sanzu finished killing off the traitors and the clean up was complete, they all headed out the abandoned underground building. The pinkette stretched his arms high in the air, "Man, I'm beat! Wanna hit the club later?" He suggested with a smirk.

Ran rolled his eyes, "no." He passed by Sanzu who gaped at him.

"Why not? There'll be hot women!" He chuckled, leaning against the hood of his car as he popped a pill. "I just might be stoned tonight."

Ran glanced at him with nonchalant eyes, scoffing, "no thanks, druggie. Besides, I have a wife, remember?"

Sanzu nodded in realization, raising his hands in defense, "totally forgot, my man. I'm so used to seeing play-boy Ran hitting girls up at the club every night that I didn't remember you're now married."

Ran turned away in silence. He didn't like to be reminded of his past womanizing. He knew he used to play around with girls and have many one-night stands and flings.

But he's a married man now. Just thinking about his past connections had him cringing in disgust at his poor taste back then. He wasted so much time on women that weren't even worth sticking around for that he missed the opportunity of meeting a certain (h/c)-ette sooner.

"Whatever." He opened his car door, about to get in, when Sanzu called out to him.

"You're wife is definitely gorgeous though." The pinkette grinned, hopping into his car and speeding off as Ran cussed and glared at him.

He returned back to office for lunch with the others, sitting in his chair with his bento box (y/n) prepared for him. He took his time eating and savoring every bite as he scrolled through his phone from time to time.

When nightfall arrived sooner than expected, he was already locking up and heading out the building into the garage, getting into his maybach. The other car spaces were empty so he presumed the others went to the club the moment they finished work.

As he drove, the radio played light music. He was more excited to get home to his lovely wife. As he pulled into the driveway of their home, he entered inside. "I'm home!" He loudly announced, tossing his blazer on the couch as he began to loosen his tie, unbutton his white shirt and roll up his sleeves halfway. Purple hues darted around the home before he heard fast footsteps approaching him.

(y/n) jumped on Ran, giving him a hug. The male staggered back a bit before hoisting his wife in his strong arms, both hands supporting her bottom as her arms wrapped around his neck lovingly. "I missed you, hubby." She smiled, burying her face in his neck, inhaling his masculine scent—pine and musk.

Ran's lips curled into a lazy grin as he connected their lips in a heated kiss, missing her body and feminine touch.

Waves of pleasure coursed through her body as (y/n) reciprocated his affection with equal amount of fervor. They parted softly, breathing heavily, their noses barely brushing against each other.

"Shower?" She asked, her hand coming up to cup his cheek, gazing into his intoxicating purple hues.

Ran smirked, carrying her up the stairs, "you know me so well, dear." He chuckled as she buried her face in his neck. The both of them were going to have a steamy night together.

A/n: hope you like!!!