When you meet Nina The Killer

It was a quite and boring night, You were reading creepypasta stories when you came across Nina's story on the official website.
After reading it you were pretty mad, hating that someone can get so obssed with someone who would never treat them right.

"Man this Jeff guy doesn't deserve a girl as awesome as Nina I bet he only thinks of her like a fangirl and doesn't even spare her a second glance! If I meet a girl this awesome I would treat her like a queen." you growled to yourself. You had always been the type to treat nice girls like royalty so your reaction was understandable.

"Really?!" You suddenly heard a shocked voice behind you. Quickly you turn around to see who was in your room only to see a girl with black hair, pale skin, a purple hoodie, red and black stripped thigh socks and a puple streak in her hair. You were about to yell at the girl until reality kicked in, it was her. It was Nina the fucking killer! 

You didn't know how to react, you though on the last few minutes and relized she must have heard you talking about her and Jeff.

"Yeah! I would! Every nice girl deserves happiness." You said, confidence rolling off your body now. Then tears started rolling down her face, you frowned thinking you said something wrong. Quickly you got up, stepping up to her and cleaning them off her face with a worried look.

"P-Please don't cry I'm sorry if i said something." You said, Nina smiled at your kindness and shook her head
"Thank you, you did nothing wrong. Quite the opposite actually. No one has ever been so sweet." She explained, making your frown deepen until you shook it off.

"Well I'm (Y/N). It nice to meet you." You grinned tryong to get her mood up.

"Nice to meet you too.... I better go I'll be back tomorrow. Bye" she said jumping out your window and to the woods which was in your backyard. You smiled and watched until she dissapered.