Seeing Laughing Jill again

True to her world you did see Laughing Jill a few times well walking though the city. But she never talked or walked near you.
After a few weeks you gave up hope that she felt The same.

Sighing as you set your things down after a long day at the studio (You work in a music studio both singing and helping other artists with editing and backup guitar) Honestly lately you've had no motivation and that was bad. You decided to chill and listen to music while cooking yourself (Your favorite food).

After plugging your phone to charge and to play music you grinned as 'You' by The 1975 Started playing (This is my favorite song)

As you walked to the kitchen to make your favorite food you started to sing along.

"It takes a bit more, yeah it takes a bit more than you
It takes a bit more, yeah it takes a bit more than you

You're alive, at least as far as I can tell you are
And so am I, you beat me down and then we're back to my car
And it's so ironic how it's only been a year
And it's not my fault that I fucked everybody here

It takes a bit more, yeah it takes a bit more than you

And I say
Do you wanna dance, do you wanna dance, do you wanna dance
In the bar at the back of the hall?
And I say
Do you wanna dance, do you wanna dance, do you wanna dance"

Half way though the song you got tired of singing so you focused on cooking. Until you heard a scratching on your window and your music turn into the creepy carnival song pop goes the weasel version

Just as you turn around you see Jill standing at the opening of the kitchen with a large grin and... Candy? Yup she was holding to bags full of candy "Hahaha Hey (Y/N), I've been seeing you around. You spend a large amount outside skateboarding don't cha?" She asked in a giggly voice. You shooked just nodded before shaking your head "Uhh yeah I do... How did you get in? And how did you unlock my phone?" You asked still slightly shocked "Also why so much candy?" You said more than asked looking at Jill in disbelief. Jill just laughed setting the candy down and getting plates for the both of you. You just brushed it off and served you both a good amount of food "So what brought you here? Any special reason?" You asked in a normal tone. You weren't scared but you weren't feeling super safe ether. I mean Jill is a creepypasta so it made sense "Oh nothing really I just thought I should keep my word and see you again. I just didn't want it to be in public." She said with a shrug she didn't laugh or said anything with a creepy or killer tone which made you think maybe she just didn't that to scare her victims more. A few minutes later she asked "What cha thinking about, cutie?" You blushed slightly and shook your head "Nothing don't worry lets eat." You said with a soft smile. After you finished eating you both cleaned a little while making small talk about her and yourself. Once finished with the kitchen you both sat down and watched American Horror Story while eating the candy she had brought. A few episodes later you felt her head on your shoulder and her breath slow down. That was a clear sign that she was asleep. You turned off the TV and picked her up bridal style, carrying her to your guests room was easy she wasn't heavy. You set her down on the bed and tucked her in before heading to bed yourself.