When you see Jane again

***** I changed my mind am not moving this book I will just keep my other account on my tablet and this one on my phone*****

Ever since the accident happened with Jeff and Jane, you have spotted her around (at least you think you have). Pushing that out of your mind thinking you were just paranoid you thought ' hey why not have a horror movie marathon with my self' and so you did. How evere halfway through the movie someone knocked on the door.

You open the door to find a pretty girl, icy blue eyes and light brown hair. You had never seen her before but you got a feeling that you knew her.

"Hey, can I join you?" She asked sweetly. Although most of your brain told you to not let her, at this point you were a useless lesbian that couldn't say no. (Sorry, but those jokes are so funny to me)

"Um sure come in..." You look confused, more so because a stranger girl that you had never meet wanted into your house. Still you didn't question it much, after all there's a super hot girl asking to watch movies with you, and that's awesome. However you take note of how she moves as well as the fact that there seems to be something red on her neck. Not a hickey, or anything. It was like a slash of, blood? 

You pushed it out of your mind and sat next to her on the couch.

As it got later, you continued to watch a few more movie until you felt Jane lay her head on you lap. In a couple of minutes you noticed her breath slow down, that told you she had been fallen asleep. You turned off the TV and reached for a blanket you kept under the table next to the couch. Carefully you unfolded the blanket and covered her, careful to not wake the girl on your lap. You leaned against the back of the couch and closed your eyes.

The next morning you woke up to find the blanket now on you and a plate of food on the table with a small note.

'Thanks for the movie night and nap, hope to see you again (Y/N). Oh by the way, Don't Go To Sleep'~ Jane.

------------------