You Meet Laughing Jill

It was Halloween night, you couldn't wait to go trick or treating. You've always have the best costume, why they ask? Well thats simply because you dress up like creepypastas and how no one knows what creepypastas are you end up with the most original costume and most candy. It always amazed your friends as well which to be honest, made you kinda cocky

~after trick or treating time~

You laughed at a joke your friend made before realizing something, they all had smaller bags then you. Obviously you laughed while theu groaned. One of your friend soon smirked

"If miss.'i gett all the candy and love scary things' is sooooo brave lets go to the abandoned insane asylum." He said. You smirked back and nodded

When you got there you all made bets to see who the bravest. Basically the last one to come out ofthe asylum wins and the rest have to give him or her 5 bucks each. When you got to the asylum your friend Mike ran back to the car (he never was a brave one). You just smirked . You know you were going to win . I mean you stay up all night ether watching the scariest movies in the world or reading creepypastas or looking at scary picture and you do that when no one but you is at your house so you weren't at all scared. About 30 minutes of walking in the asylum only about 3 of your friends were still there. Suddenly there was a INSANE laughter that made all of your friends ran out but you thought 'that it could be Laughing Jill' after all there was multiple sightings of here around here.

Crazy or not you were going to check. If you didn't you would kill yourself for not checking if the person you've had a crush on for like forever! So you slowly and quietly walked to where the laughing came from and saw a shadow of what seemed like a girl . You looked and saw her, Laughing Jill covered in blood and with the guts of a guy you've never seen before on the floor suddenly Jill turns around and sees you standing there.

She couldn't help but smile at you. In a blink of an eye she's standing in front of you . You fall back but she catches you.

"Haha haha don't worry I can't kill someone as hot as you haha I'm Jill and you are?" you blush at her comment

"(y/n)" you replied quietly

"That's a nice name sadly I must go but I'll see you soon" with that she disappeared in the asylum you walked out and your friends tackled you in a hug crying and Laughing of happiness because you were okay.