Seeing Judge Angel Again

After Dina jumped out of your window and into the woods you realized you never found out how or why she got hurt. But also you never saw her eyes. You knew you may never find out so you went back to the living room and put on some Anime.

~15 Days Later~

After a long day at work and an intense work out (just so you now you're strong like with abs and everything) You laid back against the headboard of your bed tired... Well that was until you heard a knock on your widow. Not a knock like with a hand but a knock with something metallic. You instantly jumped up and looked at your window only to see Dina. You sighed out of relief as you opened the window for her.

You're smiles faded as you saw tears running down her cheeks.
At this point all you're questions were thrown out the window. You were just worried about her now. You still couldn't see her eyes as they were being covered by her blonde hair. You instantly pulled her into a hug. You being taller than her, she sobbed into your chest while you kissed her head and whispering "it's okay" and "shhh don't cry I'm here".

A few minutes later she stoped sobbing but tears were still staining your shirt. Slowly you lead the crying blonde to your bed and laid next to her while holding her tightly.
Quietly you started singing No way by Fifth Harmony

'I know you don't want me anymore by the look on your face
They say when it rains it pours, you can tell by my face
Oh and I know, and you know that we've been here before
I think I know how it should end

We got an audience calling us crazy
We ignore those with opinions of hate
We're not like the rest of them, friends with insanity as of lately

Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away
I told you that I wasn't perfect, you told me the same
I think that's why we belong together and unashamed
I told you that I wasn't perfect, no way
Way, way, no way, no way

When I look in your eyes I see through to my soul
I know the core of you is good, you're my tarnished hero
Oh and I know, and you know how our story is told
Only we know what it is

We got an audience calling us crazy
We ignore those with opinions of hate
We ain't like the rest of them, friends with insanity as of lately

Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away
I told you that I wasn't perfect, you told me the same
I think that's why we belong together and unashamed
I told you that I wasn't perfect, no way
Way, way, no way, no way, no way~'

Once you stoped singing you realized Dina had fallen asleep, smiling softly you got up turning off all the lights to let the blonde sleep before walking out. Once you closed the door all your questions came back, but new one's came as well. 'Why was she crying? Was she hurt? Why does her hair cover her eyes all the time?'. All those questions and more were running though you're head but you didn't want to wake Dina up. She looked tired and so cute asleep. Sighing softly you went to the kitchen and started making dinner. Around thirty minutes later you heard softly foot steps walking down the stairs. Looking up you saw Dina rubbing her eyes and yawning in the cutest way ever! You almost squealed. Then you saw that she was in one of your baggy T-shirt and basketball shorts/boxers, chuckling you looked back at the food. "Had a good nap?" You asked softly. You heard a small 'Mhm'.

A few seconds later she cleared her throat and in a shy voice started talking "I hope you don't mind that I took some of your cloths... Their really soft... And this shirt smells really good. Plus my clothes were really dirty..." She said really fast but you still understood her. "Calm down Dina. It's fine I really don't mind. You hungry?" "... Yeah I am. Thank you (Y/N)!" You could her that smile in her voice so you smiled back. Then you saw something you didn't expect.

Her eyes looked pure black. You tilted your head slight before moving the food away from the heat and walking to her. She looked at you confused. You softly cupped her checks moving her hair away from her eyes. Her eyes widen in realization and fear. She tried to jerk away but you wrapped an arm around her waist while the other made sure her face stayed still. "Woah... Your eyes ar-" "Horrible! I'm a monster I know! You don't have to say it! I'm a freak!" She said cutting you off before trying to get out of your grip.

"No... Your eyes are the most amazing thing I've ever seen... The stars literally shine in your eyes..." You said with a small smile, amazed by her eyes. Slowly tears gathered up in her eyes "Y-you Don't think... I'm a freak?" She asked in a shaky voice. You instantly shook your head saying 'no'. Carefully you kissed her temples and smiled "Your eyes are amazing. And so are you. Now come one let eat dinner."

After that you two are
dinner while getting to know each other more.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update. It's nice to know people like this book.

Questions
1. Would you guys like to be intersex? (G!P) Yes or No?

2. Did you like the story?

Please Comment and vote!

Love Ya all!~ Sin