You meet Scarecrow

When you were little you when to this farm all the time. Well your parents got vegetables and fruits you 'talked' to a scarecrow. Your parents got worried that you weren't normal so they made you forget the scarecrow.

Years later it had been 5 years since your parents died in a car crash and 16 years since you were forced to forget Scarecrow. You went to the farm to get vegetables but the place was burned down so you look around but tripped and passed out. You woke up by the sound of some one walking towards you quickly you got up and looked to where the sound was coming from. Their was a girl with a scythe. But you couldn't see her face. Slowly you walk towards her . But when you saw her face you fell and memorys rushed to your head. "S-scare? I- is it really you?!!" Her eyes widen in shock she recognized your voice. and your the only one that called her 'scare' instead of scarecrow."(y-y/n)?". You jumped up and hugged her she was shocked but hugged you back. " Scare I missed you so much!!" You told her as tears rolled down your face "(y/n) I missed you too but you can't be here it's not safe here I'll take you home!!" You nodded and walked home with scarecrow.