Seeing Lulu

// Like promised after 10 votes here you go.))

After that incident with your bullies and Lulu, everything seemed to quite down. The boys didnt bug you anymore. In fact they didn't bother anyone anymore. That kinda made you the hero of the school.

Because of that you became one of the popular girls in the school. You even got one of the hottest girls in school to date you. She was a girl named Lucile Tiffany Greatfeild or as you called her Luc or Lucy. You meet Lucy the day after the incident. She was the new girl along with her friends Jane, Jack, Natalie and Dina. She was also very shy about her different colored eyes.

Although you never told anyonr of Lulu you alwayd felt like Lucy and her friends had tge same aura as Lulu.

Well one day you couldn't help but get curious. Going to the same spot where you first saw Lulu you felt someone follow you.

Once you got to the dead end you turned around and saw Lulu standing there. But she wasn't alone. She was with Lucy's friends.

Then the puzzle pieces clicked. Lucy wasn't Lucile Tiffany Greatfeild. She wasn't shy she was hiding something. She was hiding the fact that she was Lulu.

But she was also hiding something else.

"Uncover your eyes." You said sternly. The rest looked at you shocked but Luly just shook her head.

"Look i know i owe you my life, but you've been lying to me. If you want to keeo dating show me your eyes." You said again, yoyr voice laced with hurt. At the end of your sentence Lulu started crying mumbling something about you hating her.

Eventually Jane stepped up and looked you dead in the eyes. You were surprised that her eyes were pitch black but didnt react. Soon Jack stepped up too, only his eyes were gone and something black was coming out of his eyes. Yet you were unfaised. Until you was his razor sharp teeth. You took a step back and so did Jake and Jane.

Jane said something to Lulu, which made her crying slowly down. She didnt look up yet. Instead in a shaky voice she asked "are you going to hate me if you see me look like Jane or Jack?" You instantly laughed sightly.

"Luc, they are only my friends and i don't hate them. So no i won't hate you. But you have to be honest." You said softly.

Slowly Lulu looked up and like Jack her eyes were missing. Only sge had normal blood. Not black goo

"Ser not that hard." You jokes and kissed her cheek. Walking home with the rest making joke after joke.
-------------------
Im sorry i always take soooooo long to update. School sucks.