chapter 2

"You like scott, scott from last year scott?" Grian said as he and tango gave each other a look that said 'really' "Uh yeah...I didn't really know him then okay, but, he's just attractive now" jimmy said rembering the last year scott who was a nerd, wore braces and nearly everyone hated for being the teachers pet. Not that jimmy and his friends where any less nerdy and unpopular then old scott, its just that old scott hated everyone, and everyone exept himself. "Well it does look like he's changed alot."said tango looking over at the new tall,well liked, new scott. Lizze looked over at scott too before turning to jimmy with a sad look on her face, a look that made jimmy feel wierd inside "what's up liz" He said. "Jim...have you even spoken to him yet?" She asked making jimmy shake his head. "Destiny will have to make scott talk to Jim first" grian nudged jimmy jokingly but lizzie didn't smile she sorta just shrugged and said "just be careful okay?" Jimmy gave her a smile "of course I'll be careful lizzie! He probably won't even know I like him, he'll probably never talk to me" He said signing. "Maybe your best withought a boyfriend anyway jim, you can spend more time with your friends!" Grian chirped in throwing a arm round Jimmy's shoulder. "But jimmy and scott would make such a cute couple!" Tango said winking at jimmy, making him laugh.

BRRRR (the school bell rang)

"Come on guys let's just go to class" lizzie said rolling her eyes jokingly. jimmy could tell she  didn't like the idea of scott and him being together, she seemed like it made her uncomfortable but maybe it was just because she was a overprotective big sister, she was probably just realising jimmy isn't as little as he used to be, right?

The four of them walked down the corridor before splitting into 2s for there classes; jimmy and tango walked together until they got to there new math class. Upon walking I was a huge new seating plan on the board "jimmy!"Tango said next to Jimmy's ear "your sat next to scott" He said quietly giggling pointing to the seat at the back with the names jimmy and scott labeled over them "all by yourself" He whispered again winking. Jimmy blushed and pushed the bright blonde head out of the way so he could see there names "yes!" He said doing a cheer action before he rushed to his seat at the back.

He was actually going to sit next to scott, scott smajor, his crush, his very big big crush, oh how would he even think about maths when he had a litteral angel of a boy sitting next to him. What if he fainted? What if he said something stupid to him? What if he started speaking aloud or daydreamingly stare at his face? Jimmy started getting nervous as he waited for scott to show up, him and tango had gotten there rather early so they could take there seats and not be late for the 3rd class of the day.

Finally, the whole class arrived, included scott who actually arrived a couple minutes late, after apologising to the teacher, scanned the remaining seats to find his name before seeing it. Jimmy saw scott eye him before scott walked over and took his seat "hey" the blue haired boy said. "H- hhhi" jimmy said awkwardly, it was like he was in a dream expet scott wasn't looking at him lovey dovey like in his dreams instead scott gave him sideways confused or maybe even pitying glances. Maybe that was Scotts anxious face?

Scott wrote the answers to the maths questions with ease will jimmy struggled and chewed on the top of his pencil trying so hard not to think of scott and just focus on maths but maths had always been a hard subject for jimmy. He turned towards scott who had nearly finished the angle worksheet already "Uh..scott..." Jimmy said quietly "um, can you help me?" He said. Scott lookover at jimmy "Oh uh yeah, of course" He said simply, taking Jimmy's worksheet before looking back up at jimmy who's cheeks had now looked as though they had been sprinkled with pink powder "your jimmy right?" Scott asked, he nodded his head "yeah! Jimmy solidarity" He said happily that scott had actually remembered his name from last year, well or that he just read it of the board.

"It's nice to meet you" He said smiling at the others face as he tried working out if scott had just figured his name out or not "your from last year" He said before looking back down at Jimmy's worksheet and filling out the correct stuff. Jimmy's face light up with shock "you remember me?!"

"Yeah well..I rembered everyone" scott said sniffing abit like it wasn't a big deal.
Jimmy understood that but if your crush remembers you after a 2 month break that that's special "you've got alot of new friends" jimmy stated obviously "yeah people change.." scott said raising a eye at jimmy "why do you care anyway, how many friends I got?" Scott said abit bitterly. "Sorry! I-...maybe your like to have lunch with me and my friends! I mean it would be great to know you some more..." Jimmy said rubbing his neck nervously.

Scott sat up straight and smiled unsure at jimmy "maybe...I'll see if it's alright with my friends" He said awkwardly before the bell rang and he quickly grabbed his stuff and left withought saying enougher word.