chapter 15

Soon enough the song ended and Scott took hold off Jimmy's wrist "can I take you someplace special?" Scott asked and Jimmy nodded before tilting his head to the side "not in the hall?"He asked and Scott smiled "ew no" "come with me" he said as he guided Jimmy out of the hall by the back door. Scott walked him over to a grass area before pulling him up a small hill that overlooked the school. "Woah" Jimmy said sitting himself down onto the short grass as he looked over the school which was flashing with lights from the dance. "Look up" Scott said planting himself next to Jimmy before laying down, his head softly hitting the dirt. Jimmy looked up before letting out a gasp as he saw millions of stars in the night sky. Jimmy leaned back with Scott leaning into Scott's side as he stared up "there's so many" Jimmy said bewildered like he'd never seen stars before, but it did feel more magical. Scott nodded with a sound of agreement "it's always best in the winter, it gets darker ealier so you can see the stars the best" he explained.

Jimmy turned his head over to Scott "do you watch the stars alot then?" Jimmy asked his face nearly touching Scott's. "Yeah, I normally come here when I feel worried, the stars help calm me" he said.
"I'll have to come here more often then" Jimmy said flashing Scott a smile. Scott smiled back before he turned his body and put his arm over Jimmy.

Jimmy turned to face him and smiled softly "are you okay?" He asked.

Scott smiled slightly and moved his head to touch Jimmy's "yeah because your here" he joked making Jimmy laugh.

"I love you" Scott said quietly as his eyes began to flutter making him gave trouble keeping them open.

"I love you too" Jimmy said blushing before he suddenly moved Scott's head a little and kissed him.

Scott's eyes widened at the kiss, but everything would be alright though, Scott felt as though Jimmy had fixed his heart, because he loved Jimmy. He hadn't been able to love someone in forever, ever since his real parents died and he was placed in the Foster system, he well, he went cold. He didn't want to make friends or talk to anyone at all. He had only just been able to make friends and they weren't even very good ones, expet Joel, he was slightly more good then all the rest. Scott thought that him being able to love Jimmy and Jimmy making him show his love to him made him think he was cured. He was right?

The kiss went on for a while. Jimmy felt like he was in some sort of dream except it was definitely real. He hadn't kissed anyone before, not a real kiss anyway. He didn't imagine a kiss to feel this way. Did it always hurt this much, was it meant to sorta burn but feel cold at the same time. Was he meant to feel as though he was trying to walk after being in a spinning room. Jimmy ignored what he felt, after all he had waited so long to love Scott and for Scott to love him back.

Neither of the two realised that what was happening was meant to happen but they ignored it until they both felt a deep sharp pain. Jimmy's was a cold sharp pain like he had just be struck with an icicle and Scott's was a hot sharp pain like he had just touched lava and been burnt. They both pulled away from each other and suddenly Scott's eyes widened, he knew what was happening. Scott wasn't cured.

He and Jimmy where dieing. Scott's eyes teared up as he felt the burn grow stronger as his head fell onto the grass next to Jimmy's who also collapsed. His body wouldn't let him move, he struggled as he wriggled his fingers managing to take hold of Jimmy's fingers  and spluttered out "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you...I tried to warn you, but none of this is your fault, i tried to love you back" he spluttered as a tear rolled down his cheek. Jimmy's face looked frightened but he still took hold of Scott's hand and a small smile through tears appeared on his face "please it's not your fault, I don't know whats happening but...I know my feelings about you where right, i loved you and I know that, I love you still and even if I think what's happening happens I will still love you" he said gasping as the cold filled his body. "But what about your family and your friends-" Scott gulped surprised by Jimmy's kindness even through what was happening, even though he was dieing.

"There be fine withought me, lizzies strong, tango and grian will just make jokes of me to remember me by." Jimmy said as his smile became bigger thinking of his family and friends. Tears fe down his face before he quickly said "plus how do you know where dieing this might just be an awful nightmare and where wake up laying right next to each other in this exact spot" Jimmy joked knowing for sure it wasn't going to happen. No matter how much he wished it was a dream, it was way to painful to be one.

Scott didn't smile though instead his face stayed the exact same sad frown "because jimmy I can't love anyone, but somehow I love you, but I can't properly love you Jimmy. My hearts too cold" he replied before his vision blacked out and he couldn't move or see a thing. He couldn't even cry. all he could see was darkness and hear two soft heartbeats sounding almost as if they where one as they beated in time with one another. Jimmy wasn't dead yet, he wasn't dead yet either. They where alive, for now anyway but not for long.

A cold heart warmed by a too loving one can't last long, it would fight the warmth and die. Same goes with a too loving, warm heart touched by a too cold one.

A kiss in story books used to be the cure, to save anything. Ate a posioned apple. Boom true loves kiss saves you. But not this time, this time a true loves kiss was just the thing needed to kill you.