chapter 13

(The morning of the party)

Jimmy was fast asleep in his bed, his arms outstretched as one clinged onto the book scott had given him while his head rested on the cod pillow. He didn't even notice he had slept till 2 in the morning, he wanted to get as much sleep as possible so he wouldn't get sleepy at the party. Plus he was too busy dreaming about it to wake up.

Lizzie walked into Jimmy's room, seeing him fast asleep. She quietly closed the door to his room and put her hand on Jimmy's shoulder "jim" she said softly. Jimmy didn't move or speak so she shook his shoulder "jimmy" she said a little louder. "Whatttt?" Jimmy complained as he lifted his book onto his stomach and fluttered his eyes open.

Lizzie smilled at him and let go of his shoulder, she walked over to his curtains and pulled them open "Do you know what time it is?" She said as light fludded into Jimmy's room making him cover his eyed with his book and rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hand. "No..." He said putting down his hands, getting used to the light. Jimmy turned his head towards his alarm clock that sat at the sit of his bed, it read "2:30"
"Oh" He replied sounding abit shocked at how long he had slept for, he didn't stay up for that long in the night just looking through the pages of his book. Lizzie turned round at him and raised an eyebrow "are you okay?" She asked walking back over to Jimmy's bed and sitting on the corner of it. "Yeah...I'm just exited" He said with a smile, as he throw the covers of himself and stood up in his green pajamas, putting the book down on his bed "I'm going to the dance with scott!" He said excitedly as he did his strange dance that he often done when something great had happened.

Lizzie laughed "we still have a while till that" she said before walking to the door of his room "come on, I made pancakes for you earlier...but they might be cold by now..so you might have to have something else" lizzie said as jimmy followed her down the stairs "no it's fine, I love pankcakes" He said truthly. Lizzie gave him a strange look "even cold ones?"she asked. Jimmy nodded, he actually had never had cold pancakes but normal pancakes where delicious so cold ones had to be too. Plus he couldn't let the pancakes go too waist.

He sat himself down at the table while lizzie got the cold pancakes out the cupboard and peeled the tinfoil of off them, before putting them infront of jimmy. She made herself a tea before sitting next to him.

(A few hours later at 7 oclock)

Jimmy was In his room fixing up his suit. He was wearing a black blazer, tie and trousers with a white t-shirt. He slicked his hair to the side before he admired himself in the mirror while he finished the touch ups, he had to look perfect although he couldn't really think about himself he was just imagining what scott would look like, scott was all jimmy could think about.

Suddenly the door to his room opened and lizzie walked in. Jimmy turned to look at her before his jaw fell open a bit. Lizzie was dressed in a pink mermaid style dress with silver details on it. Her light pink hair was down and she had a little more heavier makeup on then she normally wearded "Do I look okay?"She asked awkwardly as she ran her fingers through her hair. Jimmy couldn't speak for a minute. He'd never seen his sister so...glamoured up "you look amazing!" He said truthly. Lizzie smiled "thanks! You look amazing to jim" she said her confidence fludding in. Jimmy smiled back as his confidence also grew "Thanks liz!"

"Okay are you ready?"she asked and jimmy nodded "how are you getting there?"He asked as he knew scott was going to come to there house and jimmy was going to walk with scott. "Katherine's mum is picking me up" she said looking at her phone to check the time or messages.

A knock sounded on the door and jimmy and lizzie rushed down to open it. Wondering which one of them it would be for. Lizzie opened the door and there was Katherine's mums car and Katherine's mum "Hey sweetie are you ready? Katherine and all your other friends are in the car so where going straight to the dance" she explained and lizzie smiled "yep I'm ready!" She replied giving jimmy a quick tight hug before she left.

Jimmy watched her drive away as he waved out the window to Katherine's mum, his sister and all his sisters friends. Jimmy checked his phone, getting nervous now lizzie was gone as he didn't have any one to chat to and calm his nerves while he waited. He sat on the couch scrolling through his phone as his leg bounced trying to distract himself before he heared another knock. Jimmy sprung up slipping his phone into his pocket and opened the door. "Scott!" He said as he stared at scott who was wearing a white t-shirt, black trousers and a navy blue waistcoat. "Jimmy!" Scott said also admiring his date before pulling him into a hug.

"You look amazing..." Jimmy said and scott chuckled "you look more amazing" He said as he took Jimmy's arm letting Jimmy shut and lock the door before jimmy properly took his amd they walked down the path to the school.

(The party will be in the next and last chapter, I think that will be the last chapter!! <3)

(If you want to see the images of there clothes, here you go)

Jimmy's:

Sorta like that but a blazer instead of a waistcoat and a full black tie with no patterns on it

Scott's outfit:

Sorta like this but instead of a black waistcoat it's a navy blue one and the ties black

Lizzies outfit:

Exactly this.