chapter 3

Jimmy picked up his stuff and walked over to tango who was also sorting his stuff into his bag "you ready for lunch?"jimmy asked just before him and tango started walking down the corridor into the cafeteria, where grian and lizzie where already sat. Jimmy and tango sat down at there usual circle table, jimmy sitting next to grian and tango opposite sat next to lizzie.

"Hey guys!" Lizzie said pulling out her pink lunchbox getting her cheese samwiches out while she talked. "Hi!" Jimmy said feeling a new wave of excitement as his eyes scanned the cafeteria for any sign of scott walking over. "Geuss who jimmy got sat next to"  Tango said crunching on a crisp giving his friends a mysterious look. "Jimmy said next to scott!?" Grian knew straight away and tapped jimmy on the shoulder to congratulate him. "Did it go well?"lizzie asked him, her head titled to one side.

Jimmy who was too busy looking for scott, took a minute to realise that grian had tapped his shoulder and all 3 where looking at him. "Oh yes, I did!" He said smiling ear to ear as if he had just won a medal to a race "he even rembered my name, he rembered I was from last year!"

"Well it was only last year tim" grian said laughing at his friends excitement. "I mean old scott never really looked like he took any notice of any one other then the teacher, so that good!" Lizzie said not wanting to see her little brother sad, sure she didn't like scott or the thought of jimmy and scott being a thing but she did still love her little brothers happiness and when he was inlove he did get rather funny.

"Talking about scott..." Tango whispered putting another crisp in his mouth as he looked over Jimmy's head. The three swiveled there heads round to see the blue haired boy carrying a tray of food, walking towards there table. "Hes coming towards us?.." grian whispered as he put all his food down too surprised to eat. "He's walking past his friends take to ours?" She said sounding shocked but still managing to drink her Berry smoothie that she drink everyday.

"Hey scott!" Jimmy waved as scott got closer his smile filling his face as his pink blush appeared on his face. "Hey Jimmy!and your friends..." He said giving jimmy a bright smile and then a more awkward one to the rest of his friends "I..uh..told my friends I wanted to sit with someone else today" He replied "and they said they didn't care" He said sitting down next to jimmy. "Yes!" Jimmy cheered wanting to hug scott but thinking that would be too quick he awkwardly ended up patting Scott's shoulder making him blush a deeper red. Scott giggled at the boys face and actions before turning himself back round to also face grian,tango and lizzie.

"Oh right...sorry, Im scott" He said. "Yeah we know, jimmy has talked about you" grian said smirking at jimmy making jimmy have to bit his lip not to hit his friend "yep, yep, i- in a friend way though" He said quickly through an half heartedly annoyed voice. Jimmy thought he saw Scott's cheeks light up a little pink but he must have imaged it because when he looked again it was gone. "Where grian, lizzie and I'm tango" Tango introduced the other 2 and him for them, pointing to all the people when he said there names. "Oh aren't you the girl In my year?" Scott asked lizzie recognising her light pink hair. Lizzie nodded putting on a smile "yeah I'm Jimmy's older sister" she replied rubbing Jimmy's hair making him hit her hands away going pink from embarrassment amd trying to re fix his hair back to his usual style.

Scott nodded laughing, the pink tint to his cheeks slightly coming back as he looked at jim "your cute" He whispered to him before realising he had said it out loud as Jimmy sorta froze before looking up at his crush but scott quickly turned his head trying to act like he hadn't just whispered that.

Grian looked at jimmy and scott sat together and thought to himself 'ill be there love director' and smiled at the two "scott do you want to hang out with us all again soon?"

Jimmy looked at grian and smiled before looking at scott "yeah! We could go out somewhere"

"Yeah...sure, I'll pick a place" scott said quickly adding the last bit not wanting his friends to see him with well....not so popular people there probably already be mad at him for just sitting with them at lunch, it's okay, all he has to do is act as if he wasn't having a good time with them and that he was just taking about...maths! That's right jimmy sits next to him In maths, scott thought to himself.