chapter 12

Jimmy finally looked up from the book "Yes! Of course I'll go with you!" Jimmy said suddenly forgetting all about the other day. He wrapped his hands around Scott's back pulling him into a hug. His friends stared back confused at first before they started quietly clapping "whoo hoo!"grian said happily to celebrate Jimmy and scott..actually being together, well going to the dance together. Scott hugged Jimmy back his cheek rubbing against Jimmy's hair before he realised him "I'm sorry about yesterday, by the way"he said rubbing the back of his neck guilty "I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about what I said, so I had to make it up to you. And the dance was the perfect way to do it but i had to make the book to ask you" "the flowers are from the field that you took me too on the date, I whent out there in the night necause I couldn't sleep" He said awkwardly as he flipped the book to the first page wich had all the flowers on.

Jimmy's eyes lit up. Scott had done  all that for him,he even rembered the way to Jimmy's date area. "It's okay..." He said accepting Scott's appoligy "is that why you where late?" He asked curiously and scott nodded "i needed to finish sticking in the sentence" He replied making jimmy smile. Jimmy suddenly focoused back on what scott had ask him in the book, to go to the dance with him and questioned flooded to his head.

"What time are we meeting? And what should I wear? How am I going to find you?" He said rushing out the words. Scott put his hand on Jimmy's leg "just wear whatever you want, anything looks good on you" He gave jimmy a smirk before continuing "I can pick you up at 8:00, just before it starts? We can walk there as you don't live far" scott suggested making jimmy blush and nod.

"It's tomorrow right?" Jimmy asked

"Yep tomorrow at 8 oclock" scott replied "um I better get back to my friends I'll see you there though" scott said as he collected his bag, swinging it on his back before he walked off to the other side of the cafeteria. Jimmy watched him leave as he couldn't belive what just happened. His fingers traced the book and he slipped it into his bag to keep it safe. Grian put his hand on Jimmy's shoulder "oooo look who's got a date!"grian teased. Jimmy smiled as he picked up the sandwich he refused to eat and took a bite "are any of you coming to the dance?" Jimmy asked as he looked over at the 3. Grians head suddenly started bobbing up and down. "What?!" Tango said shocked as lizzie and Jimmy's  jaw fell open "who?!"lizzie asked surprised. Grian blushed and looked around to make sure the person wasn't there before he faced the three and put his head on his hands.

"S"

"C"

"A"

"R"

He said, saying each letter with a huge pause as the others waited in suspense before smilling. "Scar!" Jimmy said nudging grian. Scar was another boy who was Scott's age, he had dark brown hair and was a little crazy or dozy, let's just say his smartness was strange. He was smart only when he wanted to be. Grian looked over at tango and lizzie "are you guys going?"He asked. Tango shook his head "I'm busy, my dad said I had to help him at the gas station" He said boredly "but I don't really want to go to the dance either, there not really for me" Tango said as everyone nodded or gave him a sorry look. They knew tango probably wouldn't like it if he whent anyway, he would just be complaining and want to leave after a hour or a few minutes at that.

All attention was now on lizzie. "Yeah, all the girls are going. Like Katherine, Lauren,gem. So I'm going to have a girls night with them" she said happily looking over at the girls. Since she liked hanging out with her brother and his friends she barely got to hang out with her girls so she was saving that night for them. No matter how much she wished joel would ask her.

"I guess we all have plans for tomorrow night then" grian said clearly.

Everyone nodded smilling, no one could wait for the dance, after all there school always made the party's special and this one was going to be even more special as  they where all going with the people they where wanted to go with. Lizzie and the girls, grian and Scar and jimmy and scott.