chapter 10

(From Scott's pov a few minutes later)

Scott stared at the time on his clock realising he was about an hour late to school. The project he was making was still sat in his lap, he pocked his finger on the books page making sure all the letters and images where stuck down and dried before slamming the book shut. He shoved it in his school bag and looked In the mirror at his face where he saw a blue stain of paint, he grumbled and rubbed at it with his school blazer before rushing to the tap and rubbing at his cheek with the warm water but the paint didn't seem to buge.

He sighed giving up with trying to get it off his face, picking up his stuff, he left for school.

Once he arrived he looked on his phones clock, the time read, 10:00, he blinked his eyes a little shocked on how late it was as his school starts at 8:00. He quickly ran inside the school doors and into his maths class slaming the door behind him. "Sorry sir.." He appoligied to his teacher. "Why are you so late?" His teacher said fustratedly as everyone's eyes in the class sprang to him including Jimmy's. "I'm sorry I.....oversleeped" scott lied not wanting to tell his teacher and the whole class including who it was for why he was so late to class. His teacher sighed putting his hand on his temple "just go sit down and get on with the worksheet" his teacher grumbled.

Scott stumbled over to sit next to jimmy. Jimmy's eyes stayed away from his not wanting to meet Scott's as his eyes where still red and all the things scott said where still rushing around his head giving him a headache. Scott was scared to talk to jimmy too he still had that thing he was working on to give him, he wanted to fix what he had done the other day, he didn't want to break jinmy down anymore. He couldn't stand it that jimmy wouldn't look at him it made him feel even more guilty for what he had done. Scott had kept telling himself its what he had too do, it was what was right but when scott laid in bed that night he just couldn't sleep. He knew he had to get jimmy back, maybe jimmy could help him.

The whole math lesson whent almost silent between the two expet the few times they had to swap work to mark. Scott had tried to speak through this by writing "Hey, I'm sorry" on his test before he passed it to jimmy but he didn't write anything back except Scott's score which he had drawn multiple big black circles around. Scott gulped at this realising jimmy was alot madder then he expected and to get him back would be a lot harder then he thought too.

Suddenly a hand swooshed there worksheet infront of his face "I hate you" the paper said the words where angrily scrimbled but they also looked as if they where written through pain. The big black slanted words stared into Scott's eyes making his eyes burn and sting before the paper disappeared back in front of jimmy. Scott looked over at him trying to stop his burning eyes. Jimmy was now scribbling out the I hate you and replacing it with "I still love you though" but he didn't show scott this, scott just managed to see as he looked over at jimmy before that was also scribbled out. Jimmy sniffed heavily trying to clear his watering eyes.

Scott wanted to hold jimmy and say he loved him too but he had to wait, he had to give jimmy what he made him.

Soon the bell rang and everyonein the class scrambled out of the classroom.

Finally,lunch! Scott thought, he was finally going to give jimmy the thing he had stayed up late in the night to work on the thing that had made him late too school. He just had to hope jimmy wanted to be his...boyfriend, if jimmy said no everything he had worked on had been for nothing. He guessed if jimmy said no though atleast he would derseve it, he shouldn't have said or done that to jimmy.

Scott just didn't think jimmy loved him that much. He didn't think anyone would love him that much to care. The book in his bag suddenly started to feel much heavier as he walked to the cafeteria.