Chapter 2

After an hours car ride we finally arrived in L.A. and can I  say it was so much different than my usual chilled life in South Dakota. The sun was shining bright as ever giving my skin a radiant glow, man could I grow to love this place and now that I'm here I don't have a clue as to why I was so upset about moving.

Finally switching off the engine and looking up I let a gasp escape my lips, It was beautiful.

A six storey white brick mansion stood before me in all its glory. Balconys running the length of the house on every floor, it truly was a sight to see.

Stepping out of the car I noticed Alexis was just as mesmerized by its beauty as I was, her mouth was agape her bright green eyes were wide in shock.

'' So? What do you think? '' She asked grinning mischeviously 

'' Its- Its beautiful! '' I breathed out 

'' I know'' 

Before I could do anything else she was already running inside and up the stairs, well she sure was excited.  Jogging behind her I followed her into a massive room with her name already on the door.

'' I see my dad's  already chosen our rooms then'' I spoke out grinning  

'' Yeah, but I'm not complaining this rooms amazing'' 

And boy was she right she had a large queen size bed sitting in the middle of her room with a hot pink wall behind it but the rest of her room was painted all white; two bedside tables sat next to her bed with pink lamps perched ontop a cute zebra print rug sat at the foot of her bed and a large sofa was perched at the end of her room next to the balcony meanwhile she had two extra doors which I assumed led to the ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe.

'' Boy do your parents know me well Nic!'' 

I just nodded in agreement a small smile on my face.

You see when my mum picked out the mansion, she had given everyone in the pack an online  plan of what they're room would look like and had told them all to edit it with the colour and where everything would be but Alexis being the lazy girl she was had told my mum she was getting her nails done and my mum should do it for her, so Alexis had no idea what her room would look like. Such a lazy girl always getting everyone to do-

'' Come on Nic we havent seen your room yet! '' 

Grabbing me roughly by the shoulders she took me to the lift pressing the 5th floor and making her way inside babbling on about what my room would look like although I already know because I wasn't as lazy as Alexis and had designed it on my own.

We arrived and my floor with Alexis already dragging me to my room and with one swift movement barging inside my newly furbished room.

'' Easy there Lexs '' I said giggling slightly 

My room was just as I had designed it but better my light pink queen sized bed was sat in the middle of the room infront of a bright yellow wall that had three flower wall hangings dangling above my bed  with two mega cute white bedside tables next to it that had the prettiest frilly white lamps perched ontop.

The rest of the room was a light shade of pink with one long hallway leading to my ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet a large dresser was placed infront of my bed with liquorish jars with a large flat screen TV and finally in the corner of my room was a small area with bean bags and golden aztec wallpaper.

'' Woah'' I grinned boy could I get used to this 

'' Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. Your room is so totally cool!'' Alexis squealed running over to one of the beanies in the corner of my room and placing herself ontop of one but not before grabbing a magazine and flipping through the pages. 

'' Wow you would look really good  with a fishtail braid Nic '' She said looking up from her magazine 

'' What ?'' 

'' Oh its just something in this magazine dont worry anyways-''

She was interrupted when my bubbly sister came barging through the door.

''NIC!'' She yelled happily 

'' EMMY!'' I replied just as happily 

''Woah no need to burst my eardrums girls'' 

I just laughed off Alexis' comment boy it felt like I hadnt seen my sister in ages  although I did see her about two hours ago but whatever, It was still like forever.

'' Nicole we have school tommorow and dad said after school were meeting the alphas of the local pack since we will be sharing stuff like schools and shops and all of that'' Emily blurted out excitedly 

I looked towards Alexis to see a big grin forming on her face and I could spot that grin from anywhere that grin said Alexis had come up with yet another one of her master mind plans.

'' I know that smile and I know it very well'' I smirked at Alexis standing up to go and grab some crisps from my bag 

'' Spill..'' Emily said raising an eyebrow in question 

'' Well you know schools coming up and we havent figured out what our look will be and we do have to stand out you know? Make an appearance make sure everyone knows our name''

'' Oh no''

'' So you mean wear going shopping?'' I whispered dramatically making Emily and Alexis burst out laughing

I mean, Its not that I don't like shopping I mean trust me I do I'm a shopaholic but going shopping with Alexis is excessive shopping I mean once I went shopping for Alexis and it took me four hours to get her to allow me to leave to go to the food court and give my poor feet a break, no kidding! 

But I know Alexis knows what she's doing and I have a funny feeling by the end of tommorow everyone in school will know our name.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so what did you think of that chapter? Sorry that it was kind of a filler but I don't want to rush to much into things and make the story become short, I'm not really sure how long this paragraph will be but I hope its long enough.

To the side is Nicole with her sister Emily.

Happy reading, Tyana xo