Chapter 5

Walking through the corridors of blue moon high was everything i'd expected it would be a bunch of curious, lust filled and jealous gazes were set upon us, and it wasn't long before I figured out who  ms popular was in the school or should I say head slut because she had already created a thin line with her set in the middle with her possè standing alongside her all looking like replicas of her.

She was pretty i'd give her that, but she was a werewolf so that just comes naturally and plus the way she was dressed just totally downgraded her. She stood tall in front of me with bright hazel eyes and silky blond curls, which from her roots you could tell were dyed meaning she was a simple brunette.

She stood before me in a black and white striped crop top which to me looked more like a loose boob tube with a black mini skirt paired with a black stilettos making her appear as if she were 5'9.

" Excuse me your kind of, well I don't know.. blocking our way." Alexis bit out.

We had all already gone over the possibilities of this happening and here we are with head slut stood before us.

"Well, lets just get things straight. You can't just come strutting through the school like you own everyone, like who do you think you are?"  By the time the words left head sluts lips growls had erupted through the crowd as my pack gathered around.

" Did your alpha not tell you? I'm the alphas daughter, from Sun forest pack so before you come and act as if you own me learn your place mutt because we all know the only reason your "popular" is because your a Grade A whore" I spat out as a smirk found its way to my lips.

Whispers erupted through the crowd as shocked faces stared on waiting for her reply, the look in her eyes told me she was ready to shift and since this was an all werewolf school she could but it wouldn't be taken very lightly since I am the alphas daughter and it is a big offence to hurt someone of alpha genes in the werewolf world.

'I think she might shift' Emily spoke out through our mind link which I simply ignored.

I watched as the slut took a threatening step forward just as the school doors burst open where Zachary and Corrie stood with angry looks settled on their faces but what scared me was Zachary he looked kind of animalistic, feral.

"Step away from them" Corrie bit out carefully as they strode forward the crowed opened.

"Shes not worth it anyways look at her." A girl from head sluts group whispered but I heard it perfectly well which earned her a glare from me which shut her up.

I watched as they walked away from the scene as most of the crowd followed apart from four people, two of them being Zachary and Corrie and the other two were unknown to me.

" You guys were awesome!" One of the girls whisper yelled scared as if someone would hear her.

Meanwhile the girl next to her just nodded vigorously.

"Thanks I guess i'm Nicole" I said politely smiling tightly I was still slightly unsettled but oh well.

I watched as Emily, Alexis, Zachary and corrie all introduced themselves calmly and I later found out the girl who spoke first was called Jourdan and the other Lais.

Jourdan had clear chocolate skin with deep brown eyes and thin brown lips, her coal black hair was straight and settled just past her shoulders, she was stunning. She stood before us in a mickey mouse hand boob tee holding a black mulberry bag with black leather leggings which really helped her long legs stand out with black and which wedge sneakers. 

While Lais wore an over sized denim jacket over simple grey Donald duck tee with a canvas backpack dangling off her shoulder with blue denim jeans and plain black flats, she had pulled her brown hair into a loose side braid complimenting her caramel skin which made her hazel eyes pop out more.