Chapter 4

I didn't even make it halfway to the table before his girlfriend ambushed me arms folded and eyes blazing in annoyance and from one whiff of her scent I could tell she was human, so she wasn't really a threat.

''What the hell do you think your playing at? Bitch.'' She sneered annoyance clear in her eyes 

''Listen it was just a dare and if I had known he was your boyfriend I wouldn't have accepted.'' I stated calmly lying my way out of the situation smoothly.

''Well next time you'' At this she jabbed her finger in my chest making me stumble abit'' Wont touch whats mine!'' She screeched and boy did that take a toll on my ultra sensitive werewolf hearing.

'' Baby, maybe its best if we just leave. I'm sure she meant no harm.'' I noticed her toyboy butt in and once again with one sniff I could tell he was also he was human.

Huffing and giving me one last glare she stomped back off to her table with her boyfriend trailing behind. I was cut out of my daze when Emily, Alexis, Corrie and Zachary appeared infront of me laughing, I could even see the tears forming in Corries eyes and the redness of Emily's cheeks.

'' C'mon it wasn't even that funny'' I stated dejectedly dragging them to the white range rover parked outside awaiting our arrival.

Alexis unlocked the car just as the boot was opened by Corrie and Zachary as they  carefully placed all our newly found purchases into the boot locking it after and climbing into their seats. 

In twenty minutes we arrived home and I was already in my room trying on different make up looks and pairing outfits for the coming week, one thing that I loved about myself were my killer legs hence why I did buy an excessive amount of shorts and seeing as the weather here is almost always sunny shorts would help cool me down.

A knock on my door took my out of my dream state as I placed the yellow sundress I'd been holding against my body to the bed and made my way to the door and in one sniff I could tell it was my dad, god I felt like I hadn't seen him in ages.

'' Daddy!'' I greeted him happily

''Hey babygirl'' He said embracing me in a warm hug

My father had clean cut blonde hair with a short perfectly trimmed beard that complimented his square jaw and sparkling blue eyes, and might I say his genes were very strong Emily and I look almost nothing like our mother apart from her narrow nose we have nothing else in common.

'' Hey did you want something daddy?'' I asked curiously basking in the warmth of his presence 

'' Not really I just feel like I haven't seen you in ages honey, well actually now that you bring it up we have a meeting with a neighbouring alpha tomorrow after your first day of school so hopefully you and Emily aren't too drained because you will both have to make an appearance sometime during that little 'get together' '' He chuckled warily 

Oh right! That had completely passed my mind, I was really excited to meet our local alpha and not just because of the rumours that he has the body and looks of an angel but simply because I liked that feeling knowing that there was no bad blood between our pack and others it was also good to be friends with other alphas so that in times of need they were there to help 

'' Of course daddy'' I replied just as the smell of home cooked lasagna wafted into my nostrils 

'' Is that-'' 

''Yes honey its your mums special home cooked lasagna.''

And with that I was off down the stairs saying my greetings to any pack members that I saw on the way and yes even though I am an 'Alphas daughter' my parents didn't build another house for just us as a family because they felt the need to be close to the pack in case anything was to happen and also because they have enough privacy already with their own separate area on the top floor, while me and my sister resided in the floor just below.