Chapter 7 part 2

For a week I had just laid in bed allowing myself to drown in self pity yes that won't do me any good but I just can't find it in me to care however Alexis could and for this week Alexis had come into my room everyday after school to try and comfort me and take my mind off things by giving me the latest gossip at school, most of which consisted of her informing me on Marisa and the things she had done like on Tuesday she tipped coke all over Emily's head and the raging war that had now erupted between them but honestly I wasn't the least bit shocked at how much she despised her but with the things going on in my life right now I was in no mood to hear about the devils spawn so I would just stare blankly at her and pretend I was interested. 

But something Alexis said today in her daily rounds of gossip stood out in particular to me it seemed to involve none other than Caine.

" So the Alpha of Blue moon is having a party tonight to celebrate his ma- I mean Ellen's pregnancy and I kind of think we should go I mean we don't have to but you need some fresh air you know you've kept yourself hidden in this room all week a change of scenery would be-"

"No." I cut her off abruptly my voice devoid of any emotion and my expression blank also calmly ignoring the fact she almost called Ellen his mate.

" What?" She practically yelled at me in annoyance

" I said no."

"Fine. You sit here and allow yourself to drown in self pity instead of going out and showing your mate what he missed out on. Look at you your making yourself seem pathetic soon he'll forget about you if you carry on like this don't you at least want to make him feel the slightest bit guilty and its not just him your mum cries every night now because she can't get through to you she doesn't know what to do, its not fair! I know your going through a hard time but is this really the way to deal with things?" Alexis breathed out collapsing onto my bed and placing her head in her hands in a very unlady like position.

Though her words were harsh I knew she only wanted the best for me and that was all I needed to snap out of my slightly selfish trance. Throughout the week I had not realised that I was hurting the people around me as well and what right did I have to do that. 

With Alexis' words repeating in my mind I flung to covers over me and proceeded to push Alexis out of my room slamming the door in her face.

"What the hell Nic-"

" Meet me in an hour were going to the party."

 " Oh wow you truly are something Nic aren't you."  I heard Alexis mutter making a small smile form on my lips something that now felt strange foreign even.

Dashing to the bathroom I had a long hot bath thinking of how I would handle Caine when I saw him tonight but coming up blank every time getting out I brushed my teeth quickly and started on my make up deciding to go for a slightly neutral and pure angelic look but really tonight I was going to be a seductive devil. 

Once I was finished I made a mad dash for my wardrobe knowing I wouldn't be able to choose I mind linked Emily for help since her room was closer and I knew Alexis wouldn't want to be disturbed, and it wasn't long before she arrived sauntering into my room makeup done in her dressing gown. 

" Lexy told you about the party huh?" She smiled rolling her eyes at the pile of clothes I had dashed onto the floor.

" Yes indeed" I smiled back warmly and for a moment we just stared at each other in silence before I embraced her in a warm hug, I mean over the past week I haven't been overly welcome to anyone especially not Emily and I definitely wanted to make things right between us again.

" I missed you" I said slowly releasing her.

" I missed you too"

And with that we started on the task at hand since the dress I was looking for was to celebrate the pregnancy of Ellen when I say party it sort of meant like a meal with both packs and then some of the younger people around our age range would probably go to a club after for more celebration, meaning I wasn't picking just one dress but two. 

After another half hour we had found a formal dress for the dinner, and it truly was stunning. Slipping on the dress I walked elegantly over to my mirror admiring the classy look Emily had created for me my facial makeup was neutral angelic even going well with the leather black sleveless dress that went  just past my knees; Emily had chosen convincing me it was the one and it definitely was and it was only short after we found a dress for the club and I was howling in anticipation for it ( pun intended) but sadly my wolf with not as her thoughts were still with Caine and his disgusting ways.

I still couldn't get around the fact that he'd so easily defied fate, gotten another she-wolf impregnated all before he even had the chance to meet his true mate and instead decided to settle for that Ellen girl  lovely as Ellen may have seemed at the gathering she should've known something like this would happen, though I doubt Caine had mentioned it. Pathetic. 

' Don't talk about our mate like that nic' My wolf whimpered whining lowly in the cages of my mind

' Your mate, I told you i'm done with him.'

'  Your not even willing to give him another chance we were meant to be your defying fate just as much as hi-'

It was then I blocked her out placing a tight smile on my face and thanking Emily for her help and watching her walk out not before telling me to go down stairs since someone was waiting.

Walking down the long elegant spiral stairs a smile graced itself on my face as I looked at the person just at the foot of the stairs, Zachary.

His usually messy dark hair was gelled back in a neat fashion he wore a simple black suit as his usual dark eyes stared at me carefully as if analyzing an unknown species and it was then I noticed the small corners of his mouth lift into a small yet soft smile.

"Hello stranger" I breathed out stopping at the foot of the stares barely two centimeters away from him

"Hello sleeping beauty, your dad has asked me to be your body guard for the night but I was hoping for something possibly more"   

" And what more could you possibly want Zachary" I giggled feeling fourteen again after my first kiss the thought alone made a blush rise to make tanned cheeks.

" I would like to be your date for the night"

_________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG! I AM SO SO SORRY! REALLY I AM...

DO YOU GUYS LIKE PANCAKES? OMG I LOVE THEM AH AH AH I ATE 16 IN A DAY ONCE DIDN'T FEEL ONE BIT SICK HM IM HYPER JUST IGNORE MY CRAZINESS OK? OK.

SO GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ZACHARY AND NICOLE & DO YOU GUYS EVEN REMEMBER HIM FROM CHAPTER 4 NO, YES, NO? ANYWAYS ARE WE ALL HAPPY NOW THAT SHES MUCH LESS DEPRESSED THANKS TO THE ONE AND ONLY ALEXIS.

GOSH ALEXIS WAS ABIT HARSH BUT OH WELL, NICOLE WAS BEING A BIT OVER DRAMATIC YA' KNOW?

PIC TO THE SIDE > NICOLE IN HER GOWN.

'