Chapter 6

Those same beautiful dark eyes were the eyes of my mate, I would've run up to him right then and there and told him to claim me to mark me as his if not for his next few actions I watched as the same blonde from the photo Alexis had showed us earlier approached him and kissed him full on. She held a warm presence and i'm pretty sure I would've liked her if she didn't bear my mates mark on her neck.

So you probably think i'm going to do the typical cliche thing and run away and find myself another alpha and two twin boys who will become my new best friends, well no your wrong. 

I stood there giving him the hardest glare ever before walking to stand beside my father as I was required to do so.

" So we are gathered here today as allies to discuss our land and how we will share it -" The loud timbre of my mates voice rang strong throughout the clearing as his pack mates looked at their alphas with respect in their eyes that was until he was cut off by his 'mate'

' She is not his mate Nicole, you can't just give up on him like that!' My wolf linked me feeling slightly frustrated 

' I never said I was going to but I can't believe he didn't wait for me I just-'

" Before we got into the serious stuff I wanted to tell you something not even Caine knows"

Hm so Caine was my mates name then, well I don't even know if he has the right to be called my mate but oh well. I watched as a look of curiosity shadowed my mates face before it was replaced again with his cold facade I continued to watch as the girl that beared my mates mark smile and started rubbing her stomach.

" I'm, well, i'm pregnant"

When those words left her lips my whole world stopped, it felt as if I now had nothing to live for my wolf howled to be let out so I let her, who cares about the consequences why should I stay there and watch someone else take what fate had planned for me.

I watched as Marissa head slut from earlier ran up to her squealing as they rejoiced happily.

Letting the shift happen I growled lowly watching as the whole clearing went silent all eyes on my wolf I was a big golden brown wolf with bright green eyes most wolves are usually Dark brown and alphas are usually black but theres never an inbetween so I was a slightly unusual wolf.

Turning around I ran and ran through the forest until I ended up at a stream but I could feel it, I wasn't alone. I growled lowly my ears perking up as I stared and thats when the prescence made itself known. Out of the shadows a coal black wolf appeared with eyes almost as dark as its coal black coat.

It was an Alpha, but not any alpha, it was my mate.

I watched as he came closer nudging me assuming he wanted me to shift I quickly ran behind the waterfall I shifting and luckily people from Blue moon had left clothes there.

Grabbing an oversized hoodie and changing I ran back out to the front of the waterfall were Caine stood waiting , but before I could say anything he was right infront of me growling.

"Who's jumper is that" He bit out angrily

" I don't know and even if I did it doesn't matter, you don't own me"

" Yes I do, i'm your mate" 

There was a long silence before I sucked in a breath and with the harshest voice I could muster I told him the truth the reality of the matter in a way I guess.

" You lost all right to call me that when you marked another woman and got her pregnant"

I watched as a look of pain crossed his face but it was gone almost as soon as it came, he really didn't care about anyone else but himself.

" She's called Ellen" He whispered 

And thats when my heart broke, he could've at least said sorry even though I doubt it would ever be enough and with that I threw my hands up into the air.

" Wow, you really are the biggest jerk ever huh? You might aswell just reject me now or I will reject you. Which one will it be?"

" I cant reject you Nicole"

" Oh but you already have, you rejected me the day you defied fate. I can't stay with you"

 With that I turned around and shifted making my way back home but not before I heard Caine say that I'd be seeing him soon sending a cold chill up my spine.

_______________

I now sat on the sofa in my room with Alexis and Emily sitting beside me as we watched chickflicks after i'd told them what happened they both tried comforting me and taking my mind off stuff and in a way it was working I mean Caine wasn't really on my mind anymore though I had now decided I hated him with every fiber of my being and surprisingly my wolf agreed.

The only proper communication she had made with me after the nights events had been ' The moon godess knows what she's doing, we didn't deserve this and i'm sure we have something better ahead of us.'

All I could do was hope she was right.

_______________

I woke up on my bed with Alexis and Emily laid beside me a smile making its way onto my face it was really sweet that they'd stayed the night just comforting me, I'm not even sure what I would do without them.  

Quietly getting out of bed I made my way to the kitchen where my dad sat on a stool waiting for my mum to finish making him breakfast.

" Your late for school hunny" My dad said giving me a stern look he still hadn't questioned me on the previous nights events but I knew soon  I would have to tell him.

" Um- Dad I don't think I wan't to go in today" I said  walking over the fridge and taking some pancakes out as an alternative to looking him in the eye.

" And why's that? I mean-"

"George hunny I think we should just let her take the day off i'll explain later" 

I watched as my mum served up my dad a plate of bacon, eggs, beans and toast with waffles on the side giving him a warm smile and nodding at him as he made his way to his office.

I couldn't help feeling slightly jealous that I would probably never be able to share the love my mum and dad share.

" So... explain." My mum sighed sitting down staring at me expectantly.

Well here goes nothing.

_____________________________________

Hey guys i'm sorry this chapter is shorter than usual i've been busy I decided to end it here as the next chapter is going to be really inetersting and the plot is going to turn so I really can't wait to get that up! 

Anyways pic to the side is Ellen the girl Caine marked.

&& Before you judge her you haven't been introduced to her yet so you don't know what shes like so just bear that in mind. :D 

Happy reading! 

Tyana xox