901-920

Chapter 901: Sending Candies Mid-Game

Likewise, Qin Mo had no intentions of moving, which explained why Feng Yi found them to be similar.

Both of them sat tight ━ unruffled and without an ounce of doubt.

Although everyone of them could kill with their looks, they had skills which couldn't be matched at the same time.

With a lollipop dangling from a certain someone's mouth, she was the epitome of a little ruffian who came for a fight.

Lin Chentao glanced over at this competitor and deep inside, he itched to give Little Spade a good shake.

The four of them had participated in the same variety program and on a certain level, they could be considered familiar with one another.

Moreover, they all belonged in the highly active Alliance chat.

Hence, they could be considered both a friend and a foe.

But when the four of them collided, it was already considered an unexpected match.

As Qin Mo and Spade Z were fighting a double match, every person stretched their neck out in anticipation They were afraid of missing the spectacular moment.

Swoosh!

The music began and the four characters appeared on the screen at the same moment.

The match began!

The fans clenched onto their support sticks tightly, raising their gaze towards the same direction.

That moment, the entire arena sunk into a silence like never before. Everyone's eyes were fixed on the screens because none of them knew what sort of visual treat they were going to be rewarded with.

Both pairs were just too strong!

In contrast to the fans' silence, Lin Chentao couldn't hold his chatter and the moment they entered the game, he pressed onto the speaker. "Little Spade, both of you are playing the assassin? What's the meaning of this? Besides, why are you always eating candies, doesn't your tooth hurt? More importantly, let me warn you, don't even think about fighting the wilderness on our side, clear your own and tell me already, do you dare have a face off?"

Lin Chentao's maneuvering wasn't the least bit affected while he spoke.

The fans shrugged. "He's at it again!"

This had always been Lin Chentao's playing style, he would always start of with mindless chatter before ending off with a taunt.

Initially, they hadn't expected Big Spade to respond since everyone knew that Lin Chentao was a chatterbox and once he got a reply, he would go on for the entire game.

Unexpectedly, the youngster pressed the speaker as well, her lazy voice replying, "Not going to have a face-off, me and Brother Mo will be going the intellectual route."

"You, intellectual?" Lin Chentao believed that everyone could be an intellectual, but a certain someone was way too flippant to be one.

"What's wrong with me being one?" Bo Jiu asked as she moved her mouse. Her left hand was changing maps effortlessly, the clicking sound produced so rapid it was unbelievable. Even with such an intense maneuvering, she could still deal with his chatter.

Masters would never play the orthodox manner.

But this time, even the shoutcasters couldn't understand.

Bo Jiu had always been the player fighting in the wilderness, but this time, she was focused on the middle lane and was eliminating troops at an insane speed.