1341-1360

Chapter 1341

Bo Jiu was just about to walk over when Qin Mo reached out and pulled her into his arms. She could smell the faint scent of tobacco and peppermint. He was so refreshed it seemed as though the all-nighter hadn't affected him at all.

"I don't have candy this time but how do you like a human warmer?" Qin Mo asked in his calm voice.

Bo Jiu laughed. "Can you throw in a kiss?"

"In your dreams." Qin Mo wrapped his arms around her. Even though he rejected her, he lowered his lids and planted a light kiss on her head.

Bo Jiu paused, returning his hug with a small smile. Even the air seemed sweeter than before.

The others on the mahjong table didn't question their captain's whereabouts.

Moreover, they assumed the internet was still a mess and thus all of them kept awake from the worry. At around four, Feng Yi called, telling them the turn of events and asking for them to rest.

Lin Feng couldn't believe his ears. Normally, under such circumstances, it would take two days for the noise to reduce. He hadn't expected a change so soon.

Feng Yi didn't intend to hide anything. "Someone helped by finding the person who wrote the posts. Both originated from the same IP address, which actually belongs to that live stream broadcaster that provoked us before."

Lin Feng's eyes opened wide. "The netizens these days are amazing!"

"It isn't a netizen." Rao Rong suddenly cut in, glancing upstairs with a meaningful smile. "It might have been a hacker that helped seek justice."

Feng Yi laughed. "Probably."

Knowing the change in the situation online, the members were much less tense than before.

Feng Shang stuttered as he asked, "Th-then, can Cap-captain compete?"

"We can't be sure yet, that depends on the committee." As a businessman, Feng Yi remained logical even at this moment. Perhaps, the impact was reduced but he couldn't be sure what sort of decision the committee would make. But no news was good news as nothing was cast in stone yet.

They would be holding the meeting tomorrow. Supreme Alliance still had a chance.

Feng Yi massaged his temples and added, "Oh right, is Yaoyao still there?"

"She is."

"Pass her the phone."

"Okay."

Xue Yaoyao took over the call in confusion.

Feng Yi laughed lightly. "The team has one last individual interview before the competition, they would definitely ask about what happened online. Prepare yourself for the interview tomorrow morning at 9 am. I'll bring you over."

Xue Yaoyao was bewildered. "Me? Captain, Uncle Yin, Almighty Rao, and the others are all here. Why me?" Was she a suitable choice? She didn't have much experience and her maneuvering wasn't the best. She...

"You are the only girl beside Little Spade. It isn't convenient for her to appear and Young Master Qin can't do the interview." Feng Yi firmed up. "Don't worry, I'll be by your side during the interview."

Yaoyao took a moment before she nodded. "I understand, Boss Feng, don't worry, I'll prepare well."

The last time, she had wanted to speak up for the sake of Her Highness Jiu, their captain, and the team.

Everyone on the mahjong table was clear that their captain might potentially be disqualified because his amnesia was a fact.

It was going to be a sleepless night. Even Bo Jiu couldn't sleep with ease, even though Qin Mo was right by her side.