1541-1560

Chapter 1541: Drink Some Alcohol to Boost His Courage

Use it on his boyfriend?

For an instant, the owner's expression was indescribable. However, as the owner of this shop, he had met many different kinds of people. Thus, he stabilized his facial expression and took out all the things Lin Feng needed.

Lin Feng noticed that the owner took the items out of pre-packaged boxes. There was still a huge pile of packages waiting to be delivered at the side. He leaned over and asked, "Boss, you can deliver these things too."

"Normally, people don't need deliveries for cases like yours, most people order online. After all, no one wants other people to discover them." The owner was still very open-minded. "Hence, we will paste the word 'snacks' on the boxes."

Lin Feng felt some regret when he heard this. Why hadn't he thought of buying these things online?

"Boss, can you give me your contact?"

"Mmh?"

"I think that I will still have to buy these things in the future. At that time, you can deliver them to me."

"Alright."

They finished their discussions and Lin Feng managed to buy the things he wanted. Hence, he was still very happy.

When the owner sent him out, he coughed softly. "Pardon me for asking. Are you a celebrity? Is that why you cover yourself up? Honestly speaking, based on experience, the more you cover yourself up, the easier it is for other people to notice you once you leave your house. Brother, be more natural. It's nothing."

Lin Feng wouldn't take off his mask no matter what happened. He just replied to the owner, "See you again." Then he took the things he bought and jumped into his car.

He only released his hand after he had entered his car. He heaved a huge sigh of relief before he took out his phone and snapped a photo. No one could see what was in the bag.

This made it convenient for him to post on his moments. He posted a photo along with the sentence: 'Today is the day!'

His tone was extremely ambitious. The people in the discussion group typed questions below his post.

Rao Rong: "Today? What?"

Luoluo: "It looks like you're planning something, Beauty Lin."

Coco: "What's in the bag?"

World's Most Handsome Fatty: "Little Submissive Lin, I have a premonition. I wonder if I should tell you. Forget it. God says I shouldn't tell you."

Amidst all the teasing, Bo Jiu's reply was the most conspicuous. She said, "All the best to you. I have high hopes for you." It perked up everyone's curiosity. What was the matter Lin Feng was talking about?

The most interesting thing was that even Yun Hu commented. He sent a couple of question marks before asking, "Where are you?"

"What the f*ck!" Lin Feng was probably feeling guilty so when he saw that message, he almost dropped his phone.

After he had calmed down a little, he tapped on Yun Hu's thumbnail and sent a message to him. "I'm outside. I'm going back now. Do you want to come to my house?"

Yun Hu was a little surprised that this person dated him voluntarily. Ever since that time, Lin Feng had been using all sorts of reasons to reject him when he asked him out.

"Okay. I'm near the Lin Residence." Yun Hu added another sentence after he sent this message. "Do you need me to pick you up?"

Lin Feng tilted his head and sent a voice message back. "There's no need for that. I'm not at the Lin Residence. I'm at my own house. It's near the company."