1441-1460

Chapter 1441: The Little Princess Cares

"Momo, have a seat."After she said this sentence, Little Tiger Bo scanned her room. In the past, she hadn't thought of it as messy but now, when she looked at it again, compared to the little princess's room, her room was indescribable.

Thus, the little tiger wagged her tail and tried to explain. "Normally, I will clean up my room but I was sick yesterday so I couldn't clean up. My room became messy because of that. Why don't you sit on my lap?" She patted her legs after she finished speaking.

Qin Mo, however, ignored her. He walked over slowly and pinched a bag of potato chips. His expression was elegant and cold. "This isn't from yesterday."

Little Tiger Bo, who got exposed, started changing the topic. "Momo, let me introduce my pets. This is Little Silver No. 1. This is Little Silver No. 2..."

They were all computers. Qin Mo glanced at them. He understood that children need coaxing so he was extremely casual in his compliments. "The names are not bad."

If computers could speak, they would definitely jump up and ask this little prince what was good about these names. It was obvious that she didn't put much thought when thinking of them. On the other hand, Little Tiger Bo was very happy that her taste received approval.

"I haven't completed my mission today. Momo, wait at the side. I will complete it soon."

Ever since young, Bo Jiu had rarely trusted anyone. This was probably like what Mrs. Bo said – that this child takes after her father. She seemed casual but in actual fact, it was hard to get close to her.

However, in front of Qin Mo, Bo Jiu let go completely. She didn't know why either. Maybe it was because she had met someone who had completely different living habits. Or maybe, it was because no matter what she said and what he saw, Princess Qin would still roll up her sleeve for her, like what he was doing now. Bo Jiu felt that she was really lucky to have met this little princess.

She needed to be sincere when treating her pet. Her father had said that she could disguise herself but when she met someone she really liked, she needed to listen to his words, and use her sincerity in exchange for his heart. She needed to give in to the other party too.

Little Bo Jiu felt that she was a domineering big boss. Hence, she would display this using her actions. She would dote on her little princess with all her effort. Now, she would let her little princess know that she was occasionally busy and couldn't accompany him all the time. That way, her little princess would be sensible and wouldn't feel disappointed in the future.

Little Tiger Bo felt that she was extremely clever when she thought about this. She moved her tail and smiled.

Qin Mo watched her as she lowered her small back and connected the keyboard. She typed on the keyboard with her tiger paws. They were fair and smooth and a little small. However, her speed was fast. She was typing a series of codes that no one understood.

This scene would only appear in mangas normally. After all, the person typing on the keyboard was too young.

Before he had met this little tiger, Qin Mo had felt that his intelligence was rare among his peers. Now, when he saw this little tiger typing on the keyboard, the word 'genius' floated into his mind naturally.

The little tiger he wanted to raise was a genius. That meant that he needed to be extra careful about her diet. As expected of Young Master Qin. When he saw this scene, all he thought of was how to raise this person well.

Bo Jiu was very fast this time. After all, her little princess was still waiting at the side. She must show off her charisma as a boyfriend when she was completing her mission seriously!