941-960

Chapter 941: Looking at Jiu's Childhood Photos in Peace

He Honghua's candid voice came from outside the door. "Jiu, hurry down, food is ready."

After Bo Jiu had regained her composure, she replied with a smile, "Alright, we're coming."

He Honghua was still heating the soup. After she had gotten a response, she headed back downstairs.

Bo Jiu moved swiftly, and at this moment, even though her legs didn't have much strength, she was still able to move with ease.

The moment she stood up, a substance not belonging to her trailed down from between her thighs. She paused.

Qin Mo saw it as well. He paused his buttoning and bent to grab two pieces of tissue to wipe the substance.

He tried wiping it, but after two tries, he had decided to settle it once and for all. He lifted her into his arms and said, "Shower before going down."

This time, Bo Jiu didn't object as taking a shower wouldn't take much time.

Qin Mo rolled up his sleeves. After he was done washing her, he reached out for a towel to wrap around her, the air around her spreading over. "Cold?"

Bo Jiu shook her head. Her silvery hair was still dripping from the shower. The Almighty wasn't very tender or gentle as he placed her under the running tap for a while before carrying her out.

In that instant, Bo Jiu remembered the time the Almighty had tossed Princess in the bathtub, it was practically a reenactment.

He still had to apply medication.

While the Almighty was helping her button her shirt with one hand, she applied medication on his other hand before wrapping it with a bandage.

But this meant that the Almighty's finger still couldn't go under water. Luckily, only one of his hands had touched the water just now.

She could no longer wear the shirt and pants from before. Therefore, Bo Jiu changed into a set of casual lounge wear, her hair soft and fluffy after blowing it until it was half dried. Somehow she seemed much younger than her actual age.

Qin Mo looked at her, having yet another vision.

It seemed as though this was a common sight, a miniature version of her seated on the bed with a head full of fluffy hair after her shower. She was extremely mischievous.

Qin Mo told himself once more that she wasn't Princess and couldn't be treated like a pet even though he would love to shrink her and carry her in his pocket so that he could bring her everywhere he went.

However, that sadly couldn't happen in reality.

They walked downstairs one in front of the other.

They managed to reach the dining table swiftly, in less than half an hour.

Dinner was already served, eight home cooked dishes and a bowl of soup, all of which looked incredibly delicious.

It seems like a norm for parents to bring out their child's photo album whenever there were visitors and He Honghua was no exception.

There weren't many photos of Jiu before the age of two since she had to conceal her gender, but after she was two, there was an influx of photos.

He Honghua pointed to one of the photos. "This was taken right before she was sent to kindergarten. Look at how badly she is crying."

"That's adorable!" Movie Queen An was undoubtedly a fan of young children, especially those who looked adorable. She was so invested in the album she had forgotten about the delicious spread on the dining table.